Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Let's see those interiors!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nine-Dee 2.2 View Post
    I wonder if spray adhesive over existing upholstery would work. I'd take the panels off for the fabric pieces off and do it correctly, also it could probably be decently reparable after it wears awhile or if I make a mistake while doing it.
    You would be best off just doing it the right way and ripping the old material off.

Originally posted by NH-503P-3 View Post
    Rilas, is that prelude steering wheel airbag equipped? I like it.
    It's a '90-'91 Prelude SI (Non airbag only) Steering Wheel. The '88-'89 looks the same but the plastic is an entire piece vertically. Not a nice little insert like the '90-'91 is.
    MRT: 1993 Honda Accord SE Coupe (Lola)

Comment

Originally posted by Rilas View Post
      You would be best off just doing it the right way and ripping the old material off.
      I'm assuming if I do that the molding (shape) will still be underneath? Is there a certain fabric/material I need to look for?

Comment

Hey Rilas, what's that armrest and buttons from? I'm gonna need something like that soon. I was thinking of migrating my cruise control buttons to over there once I get an aftermarket wheel.
        I'm faster then a prius

Comment

It's a '92-'93 specific center console. I haven't ever seen one in a junkyard yet. I've been looking for almost 10 years now. I ordered one from Japan, specifically because it had the leather covered arm rest. You can find them on ebay just searching for center console, they just aren't all that cheap though.

Comment

You’ll probably only find that 92-93 center console in an wagon or maybe a 92-93 SE here in America. Even then it’s rare. I found one in a wagon about a month ago. I wish it was gray. I might paint it for now till I find a gray one. It’s not just “JDM” it’s basically an optional piece. I’m going to take the dark gray leather material from a 1st gen Acura CL and shorten it up to fit the top and match all of my gray leather interior.
            5 studded & leather clad - Praise The Lowered

~Mark~

Comment

Rilas that center console is really nice looking!

What do the buttons do by the way??
              Keep Pushing..

Comment

The two paired together side to side are the seat heaters. The other button is a half mast for the antenna. None of them are currently wired in yet. That is a project for this winter. I'm not sure what the other button is going to be for just yet. I'll come up with something though.

Comment

That’s the way mine are set up. Top two are the seat heaters. Bottom will be rear fog and I will use the last space for the half antenna switch witch will actually control a parking pole in the antenna spot. I’ve got a hidden antenna set up I will use for the stereo.

~Mark~

Comment

Nice. I bought a heated seat cushion off of amazon that plugs into the cigarette lighter haha. I need some heated leather seats.
                    Keep Pushing..

Comment

Originally posted by G. Wiffingtorn View Post
                      Nice. I bought a heated seat cushion off of amazon that plugs into the cigarette lighter haha. I need some heated leather seats.

Lots of space!
                      Last edited by TyrellN; 10-28-2021, 06:57 PM.

Comment

CD or CL I'm assuming?

Comment

Originally posted by Rilas View Post
                          CD or CL I'm assuming?
                          Its a CD with CL interior and carpet.....its from my car posted on the previous page. Not sure why he reposted it.....

Comment

I really dig all of the interiors. I have to ask, are there any of you with automatics that also have a center console/armrest? I don't have one in my DX and desperately want one.

Anyone care to enlighten me? I know they come from CB9's but I'm seeing similar in these coupes/sedans

Comment

The center armrest in a 90-91 is different than the 92-93 console armrest. The 90-91 armrest stands over the console piece that covers the e-brake. It’s a lot more common to find this armrest. SE models will often have them.
                              The 92-93 console is an extension that attaches to the shift console. So the optional armrest is more of a swap than an add on like the 90-91. From what I’ve seen the 92-93 console armrest which of course does not fit in the 90-91 is more rare to find. In Cali where I’m at I’ve only seen them in cb9’s. Cloth topped. My jaw would drop if I saw a 92-93 SE with the optional console that was leather topped. Like Rilas has in his ride. That is some rare shitz.

~Mark~

Comment

Cb7 93 SE Sedan

How do I post pics?!

Comment

Working...
                                X