X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn one bad ass sleeper!
    1993 10th Anniversary MRT

Originally posted by The G-Man
    For that money, yes. But my dick isn't big enough for that shit.

List of all my cars to date

Comment

The hardware can be added to the P28 to control IABs. Just don't do the vacuum method. It opens them much earlier than ideal for a factory powerband. Now that you've moved it even higher with those camshafts it will really hurt your performance.
      My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

As of right now my IAB's don't do anything. The guy that tuned it for me said he could get them working again correctly. I think he said something about running some sort of msd timing unit that will run standalone I believe. I need to go talk to him again about it. I just didn't have the money at the time or I would done it during the original tune. Lol.

If at first you don't suceed, then skydiving is not for you.

I try not to down talk anyone, when I read my old questions I realize I was an idiot too.

Comment

New Wheels

love the way they ride, beats the crap out of the stock steelies

I try not to down talk anyone, when I read my old questions I realize I was an idiot too.

Comment

Those are very nice. What size are they?
            1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
              Those are very nice. What size are they?
              Thanks, there 16X7 with 40mm offset and 205/50R16 tires.

Comment

Originally posted by Jarrett View Post
                The hardware can be added to the P28 to control IABs. Just don't do the vacuum method. It opens them much earlier than ideal for a factory powerband. Now that you've moved it even higher with those camshafts it will really hurt your performance.
                What hardware would I have to add to the ecu? Just out of curiosity if it would be easier than the way my tuner told me.

Comment

Its been a while since I last posted on here, havn't done too much recently with work and school controling my life lol. Did have the motor rebuilt again due to oil issues had to have it resleeved and get new pistons.

found some old pics of the original build:

Last edited by thumping_accord; 02-05-2015, 12:34 PM. Reason: resized picture

Comment

Did a makeshift photoshoot a while back, but haven't had time lately to go back and finish the pics, or download them off the camera lol. But i did recently get a Yakima roof rack for an awsome price, so heres a couple pics of it, sorry it was late at night when i took the pictures.

(btw if anyone can tell me how to make these pictures smaller that would be great, I'm pulling them from photobucket and they always come in at that size, thanks.)
                    Last edited by thumping_accord; 02-05-2015, 12:06 PM. Reason: resized pictures

Comment

Originally posted by thumping_accord View Post
                      Re-did my sub-enclosure
                      Did you just mount the subs to some plywood, and lay it up against the back of the seats, or is that a box inside there? I can't fit my box inside my car because of my wagon trunk conversion.
                      For Sale Thread CLICK HERE!

1991 CB9 EX Wagon

1990 CB7 EX Sedan

1997 RA1 LX Wagon

CB7Tuner Discord CLICK ME! -- http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...02#post3285402

Comment

Originally posted by BreckAConner View Post
                        Did you just mount the subs to some plywood, and lay it up against the back of the seats, or is that a box inside there? I can't fit my box inside my car because of my wagon trunk conversion.
                        I had the same problem when I put the wagon plastic in there. I wound up making my own "custom" box. I measured the area that was left and I put an angle on the edge of the box where it meets the hinge on the wagon plastic so that I could get the depth that I would need to make the correct amount of volume inside the box. The box itself was made out of pressure board (that might be the wrong name for it) and I sealed all the edges from the inside out with caulk, then covered it. It sounds the same if not better from the old box that I had, if you would like I can measure the box and give you some numbers in case you would like to build your own!

Comment

Mini-shoot

Bonus Pic of the CB with my new Dobie when she was a pup!

Comment

Megan Racing Rear lowers

Replaced all the control arms in the rear this last weekend heres a couple dirty shots.

Comment

I have a blue Dobie there great dogs. Your cars coming along nicely.
                              My 90 coupe Mr thread....
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

Comment

Originally posted by SPLCB7 View Post
                                I have a blue Dobie there great dogs. Your cars coming along nicely.
                                Thanks I appreciate it! And so far she is by far the smartest dog I've ever owned, however; I've yet to see the "dangerous dobie" attitude that everyone is afraid of, she doesn't have a mean bone in her body! lol

Comment

Working...
                                X