No announcement yet.

he's dead jim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is a message from google. Just tried it out and I got a purple looking screen that says "He's dead Jim" and I am 99.99% sure I have no viruses so don't worry much about it

Comment

Originally posted by EJX_Michael View Post
      I use AVG and malwarebytes anti-malware. Never had a virus that couldn't be removed with them.

Here's a link to the chrome thing. http://chromestory.com/2011/01/hes-d...google-chrome/

I lol'd.

Had to say something...
      Originally posted by cuate01221 View Post
      It is a message from google. Just tried it out and I got a purple looking screen that says "He's dead Jim" and I am 99.99% sure I have no viruses so don't worry much about it

lol yea, i was fucking scared because on my first search it started talking about virus. For anti virus i have something call CA technologies anti virus plus... i just got the laptop few weeks ago and if i use it for more than an hour a day its alot, im usually on my evo while at work...but so far this thing is amazing and i love the new intel i5

Originally posted by Uncle Willey
      When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

i stand corrected and amused.
        To-Do List for Today
        Be Awesome

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
          No do NOT EVER get Norton, get AVG or Avast they even have free versions that blow Norton out of the water.

Norton is USELESS, and bogs your system down.
          Honestly I never had that problem with norton whatsoever always treated me well just clear your cookies once in awhile and you should be fine

Comment

I <3 Google.

Comment

google chrome There is no evidence that its a better and more secure browser than Firefox.
              1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

google chrome
                峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdwgnguy View Post
                  google chrome There is no evidence that its a better and more secure browser than Firefox.
                  the main difference is that every tab on chrome opens up as its own thread vs one thread per window on firefox
                  Originally posted by scudweiser
                  it will go vrooooooom bauggggghhhh mmmmmmaauuugggg. Still no mmmmmbAAAAAAAUUUHHHHHHH though.
                  Originally posted by deevergote
                  Do you have anything intelligent to offer, or are you just trying to whore up your post count?

Comment

i used firefox before but idk seemed complicated, chrome is a little bit too but i got used to using it a hell of alot quicker, also like chrome because i have an android phone and i can link up my phone with chrome and since i have a gmail everything flows perfectly

Originally posted by Uncle Willey
                    When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

funny because chrome is slow as balls on my pc and crashes all the time. firefox rules

no
                      Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                      $30 HID kits here Thread
                      "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                      "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Working...
                      X