No announcement yet.

aleks77 : 1991 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Random pic from today, cut the intercooler hole bigger than the previous pic.

1991 Accord LX Coupe - Boosted F22 - 5spd LSD - Shaved Bay - Work VSXX - Recaro SRD

Member's Ride Page | Video of my CB7, Open Downpipe peelout

Comment

damn.... didn't know you had JDM 1 piece headlights.

Thanks to Ronald for the great picture.

__________________________________________________ _______________________

www.vancouveraccords.com
      www.esodraggers.com

Comment

Ya love them Got some more work done, intercooler is on and damn it looks good. Valve cover got a custom baffle, put it on the car, catch can installed, more work tommorow.

1991 Accord LX Coupe - Boosted F22 - 5spd LSD - Shaved Bay - Work VSXX - Recaro SRD

Comment

hot!

Formerly 91AccordExR33
          11.68 @ 127mph
          417whp/375wtq
          Sold: 8/2016

Comment

cars looking good bro

the CF hood def. sets it off with the black bumpers and mouldings!

Comment

would you look at it..
              Last edited by Jarrett; 02-24-2013, 07:46 PM.

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by 604_SE View Post
                cars looking good bro

the CF hood def. sets it off with the black bumpers and mouldings!
                hey thanks, heh but its not CF hood i just painted it black to see what it would look like. Im def picking up a CF hood down the road, the oem is just so damn heavy.

Comment

Looking great man!

Comment

This thing is Gorgeous Man ,i love the front end ,Just nasty
                    Last edited by Jarrett; 02-24-2013, 07:46 PM.

-->751 whp @ 27psi <--...Midnight Tuning <----

Comment

i love the red man, lemme know when you plan to go to a timmys meet,

Comment

Originally posted by jchsmiley View Post
                        Looking great man!
                        Thank you sir

Originally posted by MR.PHIL View Post

This thing is Gorgeous Man ,i love the front end ,Just nasty
                        Thanks man! Your front end is drop dead georgeous, one of my favs!

Originally posted by 1990accordex-r View Post
                        i love the red man, lemme know when you plan to go to a timmys meet,
                        Thank you, for sure most likely next friday (not this)

Comment

Man your shit looks real nice. Good job

Members Ride thread

Comment

Thanks man

small update; Today the exhaust was done, on the car, turbo setup is all done, fuel pump done, car started, tuned the idle. Tommorow full street tune!

Comment

wishing you the best of luck my friend! excellent on the baffles you will love it

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                              11.68 @ 127mph
                              417whp/375wtq
                              Sold: 8/2016

Comment

thank you sir!

Picked up the car, but the shop decided to tease me Boost cut at 3 psi and rev limit of 5000 rpm. The reason, the tuner tuned the idle, the cruising, and up to 3 psi. But didnt wanna go any faster because my brakes are kinda iffy right now, they sink to the floor every now and than, i gotta figure it out first.

Anyone know how hard it is to tune to like 6-7 psi? I cant take this teasing!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X