Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mississauga Video Shoot

Hey everyone,

I’ve been out of the CB7 game for a while now. Bought my 7 Series 2 years ago to replace the Accord as a daily, then realized it just stayed parked on the street. Decided to transfer the car to my dad since we only had 1 garage. Since then I’ve started up a YouTube car show called TestDrive, we’ve been featuring older cars mostly in the luxury segment. 2 weeks ago my father called me to say they’re finally taking their 92 Acura Vigor to the dump, so I’m making a 600km drive out to Mississauga Ontario this weekend to film it for our show.

At the same time I’ll be doing video work with the Accord, although she’s not quite as nice now as she was when I had her last. I’m looking for anyone in the Toronto area who would be willing to bring their OEM+ Accord out to Meadowvale Sunday 12 November by 8/9am to have your car featured. My Accord was a Canadian spec LX with the automatic transmission. Ideally we’d like other vehicles, an EX-R or SE would be ideal. Alternatively we could use footage of these cars to have included in our video.

Please let me know if you might be able to come out this weekend. You can email me nile@perpetualradio.ca and we can go from there. We’ll be filming that Sunday from about 8am to 11am.

If I were closer to Toronto, I would surely bring my 93 SE Coupe.

Will be watching your channel. Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Flip-Eye View Post
      If I were closer to Toronto, I would surely bring my 93 SE Coupe.

Will be watching your channel. Good luck.
      You can tag along with us, we'll be coming from roughly the same area. I'm just outside of Drummondville now.

Comment

Working...
      X