visualpoet : 1991 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gyuri87
    Yea.. A very good way of damaging yout shocks. I had lowering springs on the original shocks when I bought my Accord and after a little while it fucked them up. At least the rear ones. The previous owner caused me a lot of trouble. I don't think there's a hurry. Just save up and get a complete set.
    if you read what I said...I DID say ( temp )..right!

stop busting my balls

thats if he wants a fast and cheap drop until he gets adjustable shocks and good race springs.

I didn't say for him to KEEP that setup
    92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
    My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

car looks good.
      OHIO CB7's

My Ride

MOD FUND: better if I could sell some of my stuff.

Build Thread

vouches: oneoffaccord, dep22build, 1993haccord, hostile, da9b16, brian91accord,93 Accord lx, kc8enb

Comment

visualpoet nice car man... I commented on it on another thread as well...

that paint, original? it looks mint for a 91

I want no rust.
        DEVOTE

Comment

nice start bro...keep it comin
          MY YOUTUBE Channel Plz Sub for the Support thanks

^^^ Click for the Link ^^^

Comment

Originally posted by SN2BH22CB7
            Nah...just slap some TEIN S-Tech springs over the stock shocks...

( its a temp thing )..but it will look smooth like a wet clit...I promise you that!

a friend of mine....has his CB dropped on Stock shocks and TEIN springs...and its about a finger gap in the front and two finger gap in the rear.

NOTE: he did show up to the meet at Schottensteins..BUT he had to leave because shit was popping off...so he had to leave ( didn't make it to the track )

but yeah...his car sits NICE!

OH yeah...if you can hunt down some...

snatch up some Prelude Si wheels ....Prelude VTEC sawblades...or Prelude SE wheels and you're in the money!

^ ( SINGING )... " Im in the money....Im in the Mooonneeey"
            It's kenny, right? Your SN is a finger accident waiting to happen, lol. I've thought about doing the temp drop until I can afford to buy new good stuff, I just don't know how the ride is going to feel. I don't want it to be super stiff and bouncy like I cut the springs or anything. I'm onto too worried about beating up the OEM shocks, then I can convince the wife I need new ones, and that I might as well spend a little more and upgrade. That's how I got my wheels. I needed tires, so... lol. I've been looking at Prelude wheels, but I'm getting the JDM correct center caps for my Kosei wheels for the price of shipping from Japan, so I think I'll keep them and I think they look good on the car. Not too flashy, but obviously aftermarket.

Lokaputha - As far as I know it's the original paint on the body. the hood has been reshot and done poorly ( I HATE the hood), but the rest looks to be original. It's got some sap stains or something in the clearcoat that I haven't been able to remove, but it does shine up pretty good. I've got some rust at the rear quarters, the driver's side is the worst, but I think it's about to make me learn to do body work.

Thanks for the input from everyone. It's always good to hear it, but when it's peeps from the site, I know it's genuine. When my fam and friends tell me, I always wonder if they are trying to avoid pissing me off or something.

Comment

I liked it, I thought it was really clean for an Ohio car too!! It'll get slowly but surely.
              Honda-mans best friend!
              who said it was a dog?
              PINOY PRIDE
              OHIO CB7's

Comment

bump for new pics in the OP.

Comment

Do I see an a catback! or is it an axleback? Either way atleast it's not factory!
                  Honda-mans best friend!
                  who said it was a dog?
                  PINOY PRIDE
                  OHIO CB7's

Comment

Ahhh. you haven't seen this thread yet.
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=106808
                    Almost as good a deal as your cf hood! lol

Comment

Hell yeah that's a great deal. I would've jumped on that if I had a factory exhaust too!
                      Honda-mans best friend!
                      who said it was a dog?
                      PINOY PRIDE
                      OHIO CB7's

Comment

The new exhaust friggin rocks. I know the tip is huge, but oddly, everyone seems to dig it. (The initial reaction is "HOLY SHIT" but then they hear it running and it's all good) The car sounds great, nice and deep and throaty (especially since I tightened everything up, gotta get some lock washers on those bolts)and I can run it without the silencer, I just don't want to get too into the throttle with popo around.
                        I've had a couple of guys tell me they usually don't dig a fart can, but that they don't mind the way mine sounds - One of them a Mustang guy, and you know how they can be! And even though I don't have any numbers yet, I can feel a difference. As soon as I get some runs in I'll post the numbers. My last best 1/4 mile was 16.9 and I shifted out of third early and got off the throttle before I was done, so maybe 16.7. and 133 peak hp. And the best part is, the exhaust was all free except for my OEM exhaust, a bag of Mr. Gasket nuts and bolts, a tube of Permatex Ultra Copper and a few gallons of gas.

Got a buddy with an 89 z24 show car, 3.1 v6 with a 2.5 inch exhaust on it. The car has a flawless orange copper metallic paint job, lowered, nice subtle kit, custom stereo build. I took him for a ride in the coupe and he was giggling like a school girl. Now he's talking about ditching his Z and getting an Accord. - lol He just this second called me to find someone to buy his Cavvy. He's looking at a 2nd gen rx7 NA. He said he figured he'd better build something to beat me with or he'd just feel like he was trying to copy me.

Comment

Originally posted by visualpoet View Post
                          The new exhaust friggin rocks. I know the tip is huge, but oddly, everyone seems to dig it. (The initial reaction is "HOLY SHIT" but then they hear it running and it's all good) The car sounds great, nice and deep and throaty (especially since I tightened everything up, gotta get some lock washers on those bolts)and I can run it without the silencer, I just don't want to get too into the throttle with popo around.
                          I've had a couple of guys tell me they usually don't dig a fart can, but that they don't mind the way mine sounds - One of them a Mustang guy, and you know how they can be! And even though I don't have any numbers yet, I can feel a difference. As soon as I get some runs in I'll post the numbers. My last best 1/4 mile was 16.9 and I shifted out of third early and got off the throttle before I was done, so maybe 16.7. and 133 peak hp. And the best part is, the exhaust was all free except for my OEM exhaust, a bag of Mr. Gasket nuts and bolts, a tube of Permatex Ultra Copper and a few gallons of gas.
                          I noticed with just the I/H/E My cb seems the same under 4000RPM, but 4000-5700RPM it screams and goes.
                          wat?

Comment

Oh definitely a big upper range difference, I swear I can feel the flow differences. It feels smoother and yet more solid in the upper range. The p12 doesn't hurt a bit either. lol

Comment

Bump for new pics in the OP.

Comment

Damn that looks nice! I want your other stock lights if you still got them, wanna get rid of them?
                                Honda-mans best friend!
                                who said it was a dog?
                                PINOY PRIDE
                                OHIO CB7's

Comment

Working...
                                X