No announcement yet.

timmy0tool : 1992 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nothing really in it for me. just wanna race an old customer from the "autobahn / comp motorsports" days. hahaha!
    O'skool fo sho! You might hate, but I been doin' this long before you know.

Comment

Originally posted by olivrooom
      Hey Tim! I got an idea! How about next Tuesday we race. If you win, I'll give you the mirrors and all. If I win, you just buy them off me? 1 car headstart?
      haha your jdm H22 with 40k vs. my f22 with 197k on original clutch and a 1 car headstart?! that seems fair enough (sarcastically speaking) . i wanna race anyways just to see how bad i loose to an h-series. it's also dependent on the driver, so YOU'RE ON! i just installed my ITR wheels too. lighter shoes.

i just wanna see some of the goodies that you've collected so far. let me know when you are free for me to look at them dood. you're a freakin workaholic, but it does pay for the buildup so i understand. hit me up son!
      1cor10:31
      - 92 LX coupe
      - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

UPDATE!

finally i installed my JDM 15" 96 spec ITR wheels with 205/50 falken azenis sports. here are some pics of them i took tonight.

the wheels are A LOT smaller compared to my 17s with 215/45s. the tire size is wrong. when my speedo reads 60mph, i'm actually only doing 56.2mph . the size should be 205/60. and with my 2.5" drop, i friggin scrape EVERYWHERE (my poor greddy sp )! other than that, they handle just as well as my 17s (minimal sidewall flex due to low profile). i have a harder time trying to make them squeal !

NOTE: i am NOT selling my gold racing harts so DON'T ASK !
        Last edited by timmy0tool; 10-05-2004, 04:16 AM.
        - 92 LX coupe
        - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

hey sell me your gold wheels!

j/k
          nice wheels. I think 55's would look perfect!

JDMED

buy my jdm part
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?p=544951#post544951

Comment

looks great timmy.

might i suggest getting a set of mcgards?

keep up the great work.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

ITR's are looking sexy!
              OS^e
              1993 Honda Accord LX Coupe

My Members Ride's Thread

StickyDilJoe: "JDM may be a fad, but making your car look like shit... thats forever"

Comment

Yo, this is Ray (chandler's friend) i'll see you at TAB tonite...make sure to bring the "goods"! hahahaha

92 Accord EX

2003 BMW 325i

Comment

damn timmy im liking the itr wheels better they look pimp as hell on your car
                  cb7 sold
                  2002 mineral gray mustang gt not stock
                  95 accord lx daily driver

Comment

4drcord: sure i'll sell my wheels to you...for 1 million dollars (in dr. evil's voice). 55 series would be nice but it would still not be accurate to my speedo. but who cares about function when you look good ?

uncle_el: thanks for the comp! the lugs under each center cap ARE mcgards LOL. they are the open ended kind. i'm just scared someone will jack me for the center caps. that wouldn't be good.

shawn.hayden: thanks! at first i didn't like them, but they are growing on me.

ziggyCB7: finally you post! it's actually my buddy who has the "goods" so you'll be getting it from him. you'll see tonight. see you then bro!

92accordDx: it's funny the wheels remind me of a smaller version of YOUR wheels but in white. having white rims is hard work. ish gets dirty QUICK!
                    - 92 LX coupe
                    - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Damn you dude, I'm super jealous now.... How much did everything cost you after tires and everything, if you don't mind me asking??? Mmmm I want a set soo bad, but my engine swap is still first on the list.. I don't see anything wrong with the 205/50 tho....Hehehehe this is actually the exact setup that I want when I get these wheels....Mmmmm ~~drroollzz~~ hehehe..How are they treating you so far?

Hey man, let me know how fast these Azenis wear out on ya...I've always heard that they wear out like crazy, although they are super sticky.....Just curious......

But hey, lookin dope man!!! You have two things that I want now..THe wheels and...Well, the flush mount spoiler....hehehe

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

kinda liked the other rims better, but da cb7 is still clean
                        Cause im da Honda Man!! yadadameen

R.I.P. 92 4dr lx

Newborn- 05 v6 coupe

Comment

damn man, those wheels look HOT on that color. i have yet to see a set of ITR's on a car that i didnt like the wheel/body color combo

yea, i got 50 series on mine right now but i know azenis have a taller sidewall though. im going for some beefier 60 series come the end of this week, but yours looks awesome regardless man

oh, and love the grille, hids, headlights, flush mount spoiler...hell, im even diggin the bike rack!

Comment

ITR's look great man...

just curious...how's the ride quality with the low profile 15 rubbers? I was thinking about going with lower profile tires for my stock ex alloys since at this time new rims doesn't seem too plausible, but just curious how much ride comfort I'd be giving up (i've read some horror stories about ride quality on 15 inch low profile rubbers before)

My members ride thread

Comment

nice.....
                              welcome to the DOHC-side..muuuahahahahahah

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=1906

Comment

love the rims, there the shit. but WHITE&BROWN (rosewood) dont really go together

Comment

Working...
                                X