Comment

Originally posted by PR CB7 View Post
      very nice quality work
      Thanks bro

MRT H22A - 302whp - N2O
      MRT F22B - 643whp - 529tq @ 30psi
      11.33 @ 131mph @ 27psi

Comment

Dont know how I havent posted in this thread...

Super nice build and well deserved numbers bro

congrats!

Formerly 91AccordExR33
        11.68 @ 127mph
        417whp/375wtq
        Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Originally posted by Boost_Lee View Post
          Dont know how I havent posted in this thread...
          Super nice build and well deserved numbers bro congrats!

I dont think you have lol Thanks man! Its come along way from where it started. Thanks to my BRO Javier for making it happen!
          Heres some pics of the final setup of the manifold/downpipe/waste dump/ and Traction control bar!

KaizenSpeed built

KS 2.5" DownPipe ......

...converter to 3" DownPipe

KaizenSpeed Traction Control Bar with front tq mount

MRT H22A - 302whp - N2O
          11.33 @ 131mph @ 27psi

Comment

Traction bar looks DOPEEEE

PM ME PRICE!!

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

Damn Nando, I hope you bring out the Accord this summer and show everyone how much of a beast it is. Steven is going to shit his pants when he races you....

Comment

that trac bar is sooo dope! love the wrinkle black! such a great build man i really wanna see this is person!

8 Accords so far:
                '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
                '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
                (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

wow nice traction bar, i wonder if i can just buy that traction bar end link.

Comment

Originally posted by MDJ-7BC View Post
                    Damn Nando, I hope you bring out the Accord this summer and show everyone how much of a beast it is. Steven is going to shit his pants when he races you....
                    Defitenetly bringing it out, Gonna hit HT meet aswell. At least thats the plan I do plan on putting in work wit it. I was thinking more of codys 400hp hatch and do a Nitrous run with steven wasnt he selling it?

Originally posted by F22Cb7Rid3r View Post
                    that trac bar is sooo dope! love the wrinkle black! such a great build man i really wanna see this is person!
                    Thanks bro! Im looking forward to the meets. We wanna attend as much as possible.

Originally posted by gdout90accord View Post
                    wow nice traction bar, i wonder if i can just buy that traction bar end link.
                    Thanks mayne! Iam super satisfy with the traction bar. And im sure he'll sell you jus the end links. If your gonna buy through their online store, HIT ME UP i have 20$ gift cards off any online purchase for FREE!!!

MRT H22A - 302whp - N2O
                    11.33 @ 131mph @ 27psi

Comment

hey i looked throught thier website about that traction bar end link and couldnt find it. do you think you can ask them for me since your a regular customer already? haha thanks bro

Comment

Originally posted by NWaccord View Post
                        Defitenetly bringing it out, Gonna hit HT meet aswell. At least thats the plan I do plan on putting in work wit it. I was thinking more of codys 400hp hatch and do a Nitrous run with steven wasnt he selling it?
                        I keep forgetting about Cody's Hatch, he hardly brings it out! Maybe Steven sold it already because I haven't seen it around either. Edgar has a friend named Miguel that has a turbo hatch, I don't know the specs but it's pretty nice, he also has an R33 Skyline....

Comment

Originally posted by MDJ-7BC View Post
                          I keep forgetting about Cody's Hatch, he hardly brings it out! Maybe Steven sold it already because I haven't seen it around either. Edgar has a friend named Miguel that has a turbo hatch, I don't know the specs but it's pretty nice, he also has an R33 Skyline....
                          Yeah Miguel's blue eg. Its got close to 400whp. Nice setup. Yeah I heard of the skyline he got. I wanna see it. Well doesn't steven have anew 4 door si? Your heading to the Honda tech meet?

MRT H22A - 302whp - N2O
                          11.33 @ 131mph @ 27psi

Comment

Damn Bro!!!! Can't believe I overlooked your thread. Progress of the car is amazing! Def. makes boost look easy looking at your thread.

(note: It's not if you don't know what you are doing)

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
                            PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

this is an amazing build...very inspiring

and that traction bar looks great. Maybe something to give ESP some competition.
                              -1992 Accord EX H22 234whp 185wtq
                              -1993 Accord EX SOLD
                              -1995 Accord EX Wagon Daily Driver
                              -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Comment

Originally posted by JDM_CB7_TX View Post
                                Damn Bro!!!! Can't believe I overlooked your thread. Progress of the car is amazing! Def. makes boost look easy looking at your thread.

(note: It's not if you don't know what you are doing)

Thanks man! Its actually been a long time and money. But thanks to all You guys for the support. Cb7tuner for being the best forum ever! And all my brothers/friends that helped me a lot!

MRT H22A - 302whp - N2O
                                11.33 @ 131mph @ 27psi

Comment

Working...
                                X