Camaro kill...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Camaro kill...

Well, we didnt start school till NOON today because of state testing for other grades. So me and my friend decided to race. He has an 89 Camaro RS with a v6. I wasnt expecting to win, but I had him off the line and kept increasing my lead all the way to about 100mph, then we were about half way down the road and I started slow down, feeling proud of myself. . Thought the v6 woulda owned me but I guess not, and the car and engine are in mint condition too.

EDIT: Got video, PM me with email addy for it, haters, haha.
    Last edited by drucifer92; 04-27-2005, 07:38 PM.

[deevergote]" It's not the car that makes the ricer... it's the ricer that ruins the car!"

Comment

You must be a good driver or something, because most V6 IROC's would easily eat any F22AX accord...
      1993 Cobalt Blue Accord EX - Sold as of December, 2009

Comment

Didnt say IROC, said RS, most (if not all Irocs) are V-8s. Both cars are auto. Nik (my friend) said he was manual shifting and it was peaking for a few seconds before it shifted... I dont know, but its not bs. Camaros weigh so damn much.

Comment

im sick of all these bullshit stories going around lately. it aint happening dude.
          [deevergote]" It's not the car that makes the ricer... it's the ricer that ruins the car!"

Comment

Camaro doesnt mean fast dude. Sure a V8 Camaro is fast... but not the V6s. Its an underpowered car, ever tried racing a V6 non IROC? You could probly beat it. Dont tell me whats fucking bs, I really dont give a shit what you think because I know what happened

Do I need to go make a fucking video for you buddy? because I will.

Comment

Wow, people chill out. My bone stock Accord (when it was stock,) hung with a late model Camero. A couple mods would have smoked it.

Comment

v6 camaros and mustangs...arent that fast

and iroc's afaik are all v8s also. iroc was the z28 version of the generation camaro i believe

Comment

my friends 1986 (305) I-Heart-COCK Camaro is really sweet. Its jet black with sexy gold pinstriping.
                  When that car is clean it looks amazing.

At the 1/8 track he only went a 10.09 though. Granted there are more/less skilled drivers around, but 10.09 is not so fast to me.... :/

-zipcreature

ps His cousin had a 1997 Z28 6spd bastard and it was unholly...
                  Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordcoupe93
                    im sick of all these bullshit stories going around lately. it aint happening dude.
                    Although, I'd usually second that....I've beaten one myself. And you know I don't BS, because I call it on everyone else who is clearly bullshitting. I dont think it is possible tho with a stock f22. Half BS call on this one. BTW, manually shifting an auto is retarted. I've ran side by side comparison of shifting and not, and the car knows better than me, duh. lol. A tenth of second slower when shifting it yourself. Only thing I would do is leave it in D3, it allows the car not to engage 4th, gettin u up there quicker @ the end.
                    My Member's Ride Thread, Comments Welcome!!!

Comment

Meh, I guess i'll have to get a video camera some time next week and make a video.

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordcoupe93

You have to be kidding me? You seriously must not know about anything besides your accord. These cars are fucking SLOWWWWW ... They run like 16's at best.

Comment

nice kill

'04 SB AP2 211whp 150wtq

Comment

nice race i belive you

Comment

I think what people are failing to realize is it was a 1989 V6.......thats not fast, and it doesn't impress anyone. Why doesn't anyone believe this dude?

Comment

Working...
                              X