wed3k : 1967 Chevrolet Camaro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wed3k : 1967 Chevrolet Camaro

ya ya, its an american car. Ive been doing LS swaps for the past 4 years so i got suckered into buying a cheap project which is going to turn into a money pit.

So far its all stripped down to the body and awaiting floor pan, mini tubs and a basic 4 point cage.

Then im ordering a full frame from Roadster Shop, once its rolling again then its back to bodywork.

It will have a Dart 441 cid, LS based motor with twin turbos. Hoping to hit 1200

I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

That's some serious win right there. Foamy approves.
    Originally posted by sweet91accord
    if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

That body would look nothing like that in any other part of the country if it were sold for "cheap".

Still, that's awesome! Do you have most of the trim.and hardware for it?

And since you're cutting out metal in the rear anyway, why not a C4 rear IRS and make a sweet retromod out of it?
      My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

I was wondering what you were going to do with that Christmas bonus of yours. Excited to see this develop
        ~Nick~
        FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
        MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Originally posted by Jarrett View Post
          That body would look nothing like that in any other part of the country if it were sold for "cheap".

Still, that's awesome! Do you have most of the trim.and hardware for it?

And since you're cutting out metal in the rear anyway, why not a C4 rear IRS and make a sweet retromod out of it?
          Nah I have nothing but some glass and wing windows.

It's getting a strange 9" with a 4 link. It will be setup for mainly straight line on the street. I'm in the process of finishing the mini tubs and I mocked up the 4 point cage tonight. I'm going to be running out of money soon lol.
          I <3 G60.

Comment

I hope you've driven something with heim joints at every point on the trailing arms on the street. It's rough.
            My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Mocking up some turbo stuff and the front end pieces are already painted. car should goto the booth any time now.
              I <3 G60.

Comment

twinning

I <3 G60.

Comment

In to watch the money drain from your account.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Originally posted by sonikaccord View Post
                    In to watch the money drain from your account.
                    i told my dad that with 50+k, i couldve bought a really nice turbo porsche but i prefer to build things. i got more parts coming in so stay tuned.
                    I <3 G60.

Comment

Nah, a turbo Porsche would not give you anywhere near the satisfaction of this beast.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Twin turbo Camaro > Porsche

No matter how you put it. I know you like VAG products, but this is way better than any Porsche I've seen.

This is probably more reliable than a Porsche too.

Comment

^ If there are two things modern Porsches might be known for, it's reliability (a couple issues have been known to be blown out of proportion) and all-round performance.

I'm not into drag racing myself, but I've always been a fan of the first gen Camaro's looks. And building something to this level will undoubtedly put a much better feeling in your chest than just throwing a check at a dealership.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Finally the paint is done! put it in storage so i can stop spending money on it and focus on my corrado.

this is the initial motor that is going in it. 6.0 stock block, stock crank, forged rods and pistons. Got my intercooler in.

I <3 G60.

Comment

No words. Just awe & respect.

Comment

Working...
                              X