No announcement yet.

NWaccord : 1993 Accord SE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fernando you bitch! Your projectors look sick!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hows everything going? It's been awhile since I've had enough time to just stop and shoot the shit! Hows life?

Comment

Originally posted by MDJ-7BC View Post
      Fernando you bitch! Your projectors look sick!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hows everything going? It's been awhile since I've had enough time to just stop and shoot the shit! Hows life?
      LOL! thanks mayne! thngs are coming great, got a new place to finaly get the car in the garage I defitenetly need to get some pics from you of both accords! flag me down on the road or something next time

MRT H22A - 302whp - N2O
      MRT F22B - 643whp - 529tq @ 30psi
      11.33 @ 131mph @ 27psi

Comment

love this cb. you inspired me to get a se coupe trunk.

Comment

Originally posted by [sLow]CB View Post
          Thanks man Took me awhile to get used to it, but it does make the back end look different than your typical sedan rear end.

MRT H22A - 302whp - N2O
          11.33 @ 131mph @ 27psi

Comment

damn bro you doing a build for NA and BOOST at the same time? your ballinn outta control haha

hey on both of your wheel/tire set up, are you running 205/50/16 for both 16x8 +15? you think 225/50/16 is too wide for a 16x8 +20?

Comment

Originally posted by gdout90accord View Post
              damn bro you doing a build for NA and BOOST at the same time? your ballinn outta control haha

hey on both of your wheel/tire set up, are you running 205/50/16 for both 16x8 +15? you think 225/50/16 is too wide for a 16x8 +20?

LOL! not even. The NA build is just simple, just h22a with zex kit. The turbo build is far more complex. Yeah im running 205/50/16 on both cars, and I dont think you can put 225's with that offset on 8" wheel. Maybe if your cars mildly lowered. I too want to change my rims to a higher offset to achieve better tire selection

MRT H22A - 302whp - N2O
              11.33 @ 131mph @ 27psi

Comment

Heres some fresh pics

My old windshield was cracked badly. Getting a new installed

MRT H22A - 302whp - N2O
                11.33 @ 131mph @ 27psi

Comment

Damn your cars so on point! Youve done an amazing job with it as far as exterior and mechanical enchancements go! I love that pic of it on the dyno,looks bad ass!Definetley more inspiration for me to build on!

Comment

SEXY! I love your cars man!! Great work!

Members Ride Thread: LX ~ EX ~ For Sale Thread

Sold to: accord=inspire? ~ Accord214 ~ Raf99 ~ daheavyking ~ OHOYAMA ~ JunyAccord ~ CBsevenTUNER

Bought from: Joshy ~ TypeG ~ agol ~ 92smokeaccord ~ Extacee ~ mak ~ lindiz ~ illestatus ~ F20A CB7 ~ accord=inspire? ~ marcusv8thunder

Comment

Originally posted by [sLow]CB View Post
                      what is so different from the dx/lx/ex coupes trunk

i can't see any between my 93 ex coupe
                      ''COUPE''

''WAGON''

Comment

super jealous of the h22 and the grille.. awesome car

Comment

Originally posted by pninja82 View Post
                          Damn your cars so on point! Youve done an amazing job with it as far as exterior and mechanical enchancements go! I love that pic of it on the dyno,looks bad ass!Definetley more inspiration for me to build on!
                          Thanks Bro! yeah ima start on the interiors after the summer or around there. All you guys have inspired me!!!! Helpful to the Max too! Have some more plans in the near near future engine wise......not done.

MRT H22A - 302whp - N2O
                          11.33 @ 131mph @ 27psi

Comment

Originally posted by rocketman_471 View Post
                            SEXY! I love your cars man!! Great work!
                            Thanks man. You've done an excellent job yourself too.

Originally posted by quaidum View Post
                            what is so different from the dx/lx/ex coupes trunk

i can't see any between my 93 ex coupe
                            I'm pretty sure there the same. Unless the rear spoilers are different.

MRT H22A - 302whp - N2O
                            11.33 @ 131mph @ 27psi

Comment

Originally posted by Theos92VR4 View Post
                              super jealous of the h22 and the grille.. awesome car
                              Thanks man! Really appreciate all the great comments.

MRT H22A - 302whp - N2O
                              11.33 @ 131mph @ 27psi

Comment

*UPDATE*

The cars been Down for about 2 weeks now. I raced a Turbo LS/VTEC EG Civic. B18c Type R head. @ 10psi. Smashed on him once off a dig. Car had a fresh fresh tune up. With the bottle freshly filled @ 1200psi!!! I was feeling good...line up for the 2nd run off a dig aswell. He launches first, throw it in 2nd. Passed him burning rubber. Ran all 3rd nd When it Was time to go 4th I threw it in 2nd!!!! by When that happen I was about 4-5 cars in front on both races nd still pulling. It's a sad story

So I've decided to do things differently. I know my block/pistons/bearing/rings are still good. Just bent 8 valves. I decided to build the head while its off now. I now have all these parts! Will post up pics when I get home.

Ported and Polish head (minor)
                                DH Racing dual valve springs
                                DH Racing retainers
                                Supertech flat high compression valves
                                Supertech bronze valve guides
                                BLOX spec B cams

The head is now put together. It will be going on tonite and running and driving It tomorrow. Im already on the schedule for next month @ KaizenSpeed for a retune. I'm hoping we break the 300whp mark. Either way it should run good.
                                Last edited by NWaccord; 03-26-2011, 09:37 PM.

MRT H22A - 302whp - N2O
                                11.33 @ 131mph @ 27psi

Comment

Working...
                                X