Single and Ready to mingle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
    I always say be you. Be who you are. If its the rapist type, then do you....just don't be surprised when it doesn't work out.

Idk the op, and,since he hasn't posted I don't know his intentions...going by what he did write, it seemed as if he thought a night of debauchery would do him good. If that's what ya want cool, I done give a Fuck, but blatantly referring to girls as whores when we have active females posting is just bad taste.
    Only if he's referring to all females as whores. I mean, some women ARE (literally... there are women that accept money in exchange for sex!)

Comment

He said go bang some whores because someone from cb7tuner told him too lol. Honestly bro unless you had kids by this chick count your blessings and move on with your life that you didnt and next time just be you but be careful about it.

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle View Post
        He said go bang some whores because someone from cb7tuner told him too lol. Honestly bro unless you had kids by this chick count your blessings and move on with your life that you didnt and next time just be you but be careful about it.
        Wise words.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
          There's a difference between a bunch of guys behind monitors saying "go bang some whores!", and actually doing it. If he makes the decision to do that, it won't be because cb7tuner told him to! It'll be because it's time to feed the trouser snake.
          So then if someone says they are feeling bad and then a bunch of people on this board told him to go shoot up a school, and he proceeds to do so, we could feel free of any guilt because what we say has no influence on him?

You can't say that what we post this board has no influence on what someone is going to carry into real life. To say that is to say that there is no way anyone can influence anyone else on the internet, or even in real life, which is clearly false.

Originally posted by Maple50175
          Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

Getting a girl to fuck you is harder than walking in and shooting up a school

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

Originally posted by King James View Post
              really? I mean I've never shot up a school but I have impaled a few broads here and there with my mighty sword. Dark Knight...meh more like Black Knight.
              Henry R
              Koni/Neuspeed
              1992 Accord LX R.I.P
              1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
              Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
              made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by King James View Post
                Not unless you pay her or it's my ex....

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid View Post
                  really? I mean I've never shot up a school but I have impaled a few broads here and there with my mighty sword. Dark Knight...meh more like Black Knight.
                  Im not saying its the hardest thing in the world....as you are proof of...

bazinga

but to shoot up a school seems easy.....in comparison to bringing some random broad (thats worth seeing naked) home and getting her neked

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

Originally posted by Tnwagn View Post
                    So then if someone says they are feeling bad and then a bunch of people on this board told him to go shoot up a school, and he proceeds to do so, we could feel free of any guilt because what we say has no influence on him?

You can't say that what we post this board has no influence on what someone is going to carry into real life. To say that is to say that there is no way anyone can influence anyone else on the internet, or even in real life, which is clearly false.
                    That is very true.

Not that it might apply to this thread 100%, but there is the possibility that if the OP had seen all the hoopla about banging as many chicks as possible, and then goes out and tries to do that (and since it happens to be easier then shooting children )

and comes out with a baby or an STD because in his plight to impress everyone here he chose not to wrap it up, i would say we would be somewhat responsible.

It's his fault for not wearing a jimmy, but if 20 people didn't tell him to go fuck mad chicks maybe he wouldn't have had the mindset to do so.

Just one pov.

So ya, what is said on here has a huge impact (especially since people crave peer acceptance) and depending on the outcome, can and has been used in court before.

Comment

get money fuck bitches

to soon?

Comment

Man, offtopic has more drama than daytime TV.

From a 99.95% male population.

Something is not adding up here.
                        1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdwgnguy View Post
                          Man, offtopic has more drama than daytime TV.

From a 99.95% male population.

Something is not adding up here.
                          there isn't enough meat patties on here to break up the sausage fest.
                          Henry R
                          Koni/Neuspeed
                          1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                          1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                          Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                          made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by Bcozzi71 View Post
                            get money fuck bitches

to soon?
                            This is what I am going by right now.

Comment

Wow, lol. This thread went waaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy off topic. But anyways, I agree. I'm once again couch surfing, but that's better than living with someone you hate. Plus its freed up 500 bucks worth of income that I'm now putting into my Powder Coating business. If you guys need anything done, pm me. Once a hoe, always a hoe.

And remember, FBGM is politically incorrect. It's "Disregard Females, Accquire Currency"
                              Originally posted by nine_deuce
                              What I'd do is this: spray brake fluid in her eyes, shoot her with a nail gun, while she's down, give her a "chili dog" or a "strawberry shortcake" a "rusty fish hook is always fun"
                              91 ex auto-sold!
                              92 lx wagon-sold!
                              92 ex parts car-sold!

I NEED ANOTHER CB PM ME IF YOU HAVE ONE LOCAL!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lawman_745 View Post
                                Wow, lol. This thread went waaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy off topic. But anyways, I agree. I'm once again couch surfing, but that's better than living with someone you hate. Plus its freed up 500 bucks worth of income that I'm now putting into my Powder Coating business. If you guys need anything done, pm me. Once a hoe, always a hoe.

And remember, FBGM is politically incorrect. It's "Disregard Females, Accquire Currency"

Pics?

Anyways, All this whore talking is making me want some.
                                H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Working...
                                X