places to get rims repaired

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

places to get rims repaired

deevergote asked in another sub forum for a place to get rims repaired, so i thought i'd start making a list of places. please add to this thread if you have another place that can get the job done.

west coast

- www.customwheelrepair.com located in seattle, wa

- www.truwheel.com , located in north hollywood, ca

- custom wheel refinishing, located in so cal (la?) 6868 lankershim blvd 818-764-7699

- mag masters, located in santa ana, ca 714-541-9777

east coast

- www.rimpro.com (888-2-rim-pro) located in tewksbury, mass, plans to expand to los angeles and michigan. from what i hear, these guys are some of the best in the business.

- www.wheelcollision.com, located in bath, pa

- www.fixrim.com (wheels america wheel repair), located in long island, ny

- aluminum wheel repair, located in freeport, ny
    heard of this place from a guy on www.dtmpower.net

There is a place on the corner of Buffalo ave. and Merrick road in Freeport. If you take the Meadowbrook south from SS or northern state pky, get off on Merrick road exit west. Go down till you see Buffalo ave. Just off the corner is a small place with a cruddy sign that says Aluminum wheel repair.

The guy who owns it does the work, and he has done a few wheels for myself and others.

Don't let the looks of the shop fool you, the guy is golden.

- wheel worx, located in millersville, md 8213 Front Cloverleaf Dr. 410-969-7282

- ye olde wheel shop, located in elkridge, md

again, add to this thread if you know of places that do great work, or places for members to steer away from.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

The closest one to me there would be Bath PA, which is about 84 miles North... Not bad, but I'll see what I can find around here. I'll add to the list if I find something! If not, I'll give a full report of the place in Bath!

Straighten & Refinish 1 Piece Standard Aluminum Wheel (Moderate Damage) $115 - $190

That looks like what I'll want done... Not terrible, I guess!

Comment

new place, from a member on sho.com

Bolton's Classic Wheels
      16516 S. Western Ave.
      Gardena CA 90247

On Western between Artesia & Redondo Beach Blvds.

These peeps have been around 4EVA & are a South Bay / Los Angeles standard. In fact I trust them enough that I just took one of my SSR's to have them straighten the outside and inside lips. :cry

Straightening two lips & a repolish job = $65.00 / 2 days turn around time.

Comment

Place to get rims repaired

There is a place in Maryland that repairs rims called "Ye Ole Wheel Shop." They have been around a very long time and do excellent work. There number is (800)526-8260.
        600HP" 1990 ACCORD LX COUPE COMING SOON

CLICK HERE TO VIEW MY 1990 CB7

Comment

Awesome!
          I might give them a call... Time to shop around. I'm keeping the wheels afterall, so I need to have some repaired (like 4 of them...)

Comment

in san diego.. theres one called wheelzone off palm avenue.. i dont have the number yet but ill get it.. they charged good prices.. fixed my cracked rim and bent lip for cheap

Comment

another two places, east coast/southeast

wheel wizard
              www.wheelwizard.com

3695 longview drive
              chamblee, ga 30341

metro wheels
              www.metrowheels.net

1093 South Cobb Drive
              Marietta, GA, USA 30060

770-423-0440
              Last edited by uncle_el; 03-05-2005, 10:09 AM.

Comment

another place, for the west coast

wheel techniques

3280 edward ave, unit d
                santa clara, Ca 94054
                408-496-6363

http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1520084

Comment

http://www.thewheelzone.com/ (theres one in sd...i go to it and they have good prices.. they fixed my bent lip and a cracked rim for a good price both under 50 dollars)

theres a couple more that i know of..but i have to get their card for contact info

Comment

Got my rim fixed at "The Wheel Thing" on Broad street in North Philly for $85+tax

Comment

Working...
                    X