19dabeast85 : 1993 Accord 10th Anniversary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DC header looking good.....

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Beautiful CB man! I'm lovin' it! You don't see many black Accords... and when you do it's like "OOOOO AHHHH" lol, at least thats what I do... keep up the great work and keep it clean!
      Drivin a Yota now, The CB7 is still for sale.
      Don't kinfe when you can BLOW THEIR FACE OFF with an M1014!
      Always playin Camp Of Duty: Lagfire 2!

Comment

wow ur car is fresh love black cb's...great work on that intake mani...clean ass hell.
        My Members Ride Thread

Comment

Received two packages today! Counting down till my school's Christmas break so I can get some work done on my car!

Thanks to:

new_beginnings for the PT6!

F22HB for the camshaft!
          Last edited by 19dabeast85; 01-05-2012, 02:32 AM.
          My Member's Ride Thread

Bisimoto header before & after dyno

1993 10th Anniversary: F22a6, H23IM, Bisimoto header, Custom mandrel exhaust, 5spd swap.

Comment

i luv black CB's i sure wish mine was actually black and not the really dark grey. Very clean, very nice!

Comment

that paint looks nice. keep up the good work

Comment

Very clean. That I.M. is tight!
                I hope you keep the stock rims, they're pristine.
                My CB7 post on my blog
                My CB7 thread

Comment

I see youre getting some more toys..
                  accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                  ....................My New Baby
                  SOLD TO
                  ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

over 200k miles and STILL looks clean! GJ

*Needs*
                    -New shocks
                    -Struts
                    -Drop
                    -Cleaning
                    -New Tires/Wheels
                    -New Window Tint
                    -Alot more lovin'

My Panda:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ghlight=Djmoua

Comment

I love the stuff you're getting

Nice ride bro

Keep us posted!

Your car is faster, I'm the better driver

Greetz Erwin
                      My last ride

Shakes and Fidget - The Game

Comment

Originally posted by typhoon
                        Very clean. That I.M. is tight!
                        I hope you keep the stock rims, they're pristine.
                        Yeah, I live in a rural area so 16-17's are out and I like the stock look anyway.

Oh and as of this week: 211,200 miles!
                        My Member's Ride Thread

1993 10th Anniversary: F22a6, H23IM, Bisimoto header, Custom mandrel exhaust, 5spd swap.

Comment

I've gotten a few things done to the manifold:

EGR plugs in (3/8" NPT is the absolute largest you want to go on these, I suggest 1/4" NPT)

Brand new IAC box & lines because old one was broken (old switch though)

And the first pieces of my custom exhaust system are in 2.5" I.D. Magnaflow resonators:

I've ordered 2.5" O.D. aluminized mandrel bends & 6' pipe, along with an OBX stainless 2.5" in 2"x2 out. Also have 2 mild & 1 stainless 3-bolt flanges to mate the SS cat to aluminized piping and then aluminized piping to SS muffler. It's looking like the end of next week until everything gets in and maybe I can get the exhaust shop to weld it up on Saturday.

FYI: The Magnaflow satin resonators advertised as "stainless steel" are ACTUALLY aluminized steel. SS isn't magnetic and my resonators definately are. I'm not sure about Magnaflows "polished SS" line, maybe those are actually solid SS.
                          Last edited by 19dabeast85; 01-05-2012, 02:33 AM.
                          My Member's Ride Thread

Comment

this car is hot , keep up the work!
                            wat?

Comment

Thanks man! I'm going to make this my "refined but capable CB7", and buy another CB7 5spd to modify the crap out of (F22turbo, or K24, or J30/32).

But yeah, I'm trying to keep this one pretty close to the 10th Anniversary image!
                              My Member's Ride Thread

Comment

Originally posted by 19dabeast85
                                I've gotten a few things done to the manifold:

EGR plugs in (3/8" NPT is the absolute largest you want to go on these, I suggest 1/4" NPT)

Brand new IAC box & lines because old one was broken (old switch though)

And the first pieces of my custom exhaust system are in 2.5" I.D. Magnaflow resonators:

I've ordered 2.5" O.D. aluminized mandrel bends & 6' pipe, along with an OBX stainless 2.5" in 2"x2 out. Also have 2 mild & 1 stainless 3-bolt flanges to mate the SS cat to aluminized piping and then aluminized piping to SS muffler. It's looking like the end of next week until everything gets in and maybe I can get the exhaust shop to weld it up on Saturday.

FYI: The Magnaflow satin resonators advertised as "stainless steel" are ACTUALLY aluminized steel. SS isn't magnetic and my resonators definately are. I'm not sure about Magnaflows "polished SS" line, maybe those are actually solid SS.
                                lookin good man! oh and ss can be magnetic if it has a high percent of iron in it. the expensive ss has less iron and isn't magnetic.

Comment

Working...
                                X