• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hehehe finally at long last....

how it used to sit

and as she sits now

more to come soon....
    Last edited by Shadow1; 02-27-2015, 09:33 AM.

Omg you suck!

Congrats dude!

Im really wanting a TSX. I was set on a 1st gen, but the 2nd gen has won me over.

I want a v6 real bad.

Comment

Lucky! I'd love a manual TSX. What happened to the CG?
      1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
        Omg you suck!

Congrats dude!

Im really wanting a TSX. I was set on a 1st gen, but the 2nd gen has won me over.

I want a v6 real bad.
        Thanks man. You'll hate ,e even more once I tell you what my wife did. She saw the '04 I wanted and she wanted one too. So she got a 2010 with the navi and all. Lol' I'm jealous of hers tho because hers is black and her windows are tinted. I'm gonna get some tinted windows next week. Just waiting to get paid. 20% all around.

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
        Lucky! I'd love a manual TSX. What happened to the CG?
        The CG was traded for the TSX. The CB (poor thing) is sitting in my friend junk yard. Just waiting to get sold.

Comment

Wow, that's sweet.

The 2nd Gen is really fucking nice.

The 1st gens seem to hold up really well. I see them all the time here, and they are always spotless. Not ragetty at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
            Wow, that's sweet.

The 2nd Gen is really fucking nice.

The 1st gens seem to hold up really well. I see them all the time here, and they are always spotless. Not ragetty at all.
            They are nice for sure. Waiting to buy the lowering springs and lip later this month.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
              The CG was traded for the TSX. The CB (poor thing) is sitting in my friend junk yard. Just waiting to get sold.
              Cool. What's the plan for this one?
              1990 Accord EX

Comment

Cool. What's the plan for this one?
                Not too much. Lowering springs and struts, either spacers or rims. Stock wheels are 17x7s. Offset is just too high. Like +55. Intake, tint, shift knob and boot, JDM style headlights(clear turn signals and my headlights are kinda bad anyway), possibly an exhaust. Not sure. Gonna look around to see what options are out there. I dont want anything loud.

Not gonna do too much. Nothing extreme. Thinkin about painting the wheels gunmetal or white....not sure yet....

Comment

Sounds good. Which springs do you plan on getting? I just lowered my Nissan.
                  1990 Accord EX

Comment

Nice! I'm hoping to get a 2008 TSX, love the shape.

Comment

Nice upgrade homie!

I've had my eyes on a TL or TSX for years too, so awesome!
                      Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

Sounds good. Which springs do you plan on getting? I just lowered my Nissan.
                        nice man. as far as the springs. i dont know tho. im thinking Tanabe DF210, H&R Race, or even Tein H Techs. not sure yet tho. I've had Tein before and they seems a tad bit on the soft side. H&R and Tanabe both are good springs with nice drops. we will see tho. i can get any of them for $200 or less. haha. i might buy one set each month and see how they ride and sell the ones i dont like.

Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
                        Nice! I'm hoping to get a 2008 TSX, love the shape.
                        i love mine man. im just waiting to get some 215/50s for the rear and drop it. just finished doing the tint 20% on the back windows. gonna do the fronts next week.

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
                        Nice upgrade homie!

I've had my eyes on a TL or TSX for years too, so awesome!
                        get one man!!! im sure you'll love it. trade the newer Accord in for one. or even sell the CB and use that money for a down payment

Comment

Best part about the TSX is the headlights... those low beams have some sick output

Nice ride, take care of it...

Originally posted by lordoja
                          im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                            nice man. as far as the springs. i dont know tho. im thinking Tanabe DF210, H&R Race, or even Tein H Techs. not sure yet tho. I've had Tein before and they seems a tad bit on the soft side. H&R and Tanabe both are good springs with nice drops. we will see tho. i can get any of them for $200 or less. haha. i might buy one set each month and see how they ride and sell the ones i dont like.
                            I have TEINs and love them. What kind of wheels are you getting?
                            1990 Accord EX

Comment

I have TEINs and love them. What kind of wheels are you getting?
                              lmao. dude. i've been looking all over and i dont even know anymore. so many choices. i thinking maybe some Gridd Offroads 17x9s but idk.

XXR 531 17x8s

530s 17x8.25s

or maybe some Cobra R reps 17x9

found that 521s look awesome in 18x10s on these cars:

idk tho. too many choices. im not one to spend too much on wheels. i dont see myself spending $1500+ on a set of wheels. so BBS and Works are out of the question. if i win $700k in the lottery. yeah. ill get a set. but until then, my wheel budget will be below $1k. majority of the time, im looking around in the classifieds for wheels. i find some good deals, just gotta have the money for it.
                              Last edited by Shadow1; 08-11-2013, 08:48 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X