No announcement yet.

Import Alliance 2009 (July 25 & 26th)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a few friends heading to IA. I might be going as well, just depends on the $$ situation as of right now.
    R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

Originally posted by chessboxer View Post
      sadly, I wont be able to make it. Uncle sam has decided that my time would be better spent at Ft. Hood, Texas fromt he 20-31 of July. WEAK.
      You can stop by and say hi lol.

The New-ish Ride
      My old Ride
      Hear my Vtak!!!
      MK3 Member #3
      I piss off people for fun.
      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

i already talked to steve and will be there in the van to haul coolers and stuff and hopefully have a system in to provide some beats while there

Comment

just look for me about 9pm at steves friday night ... !!

Originally posted by Devergote
          A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by tn_accords View Post
            just look for me about 9pm at steves friday night ... !!
            will do buddy

Comment

TN you still havent told me the plans

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
              01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
              93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
              93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post
                TN you still havent told me the plans
                well... lets go ahead and leave out that friday early morning. Honda Tech hasn't really gotten a route plan yet so plan on leaving out from my house about 4am for right now.

Originally posted by Devergote
                A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

Man I cant wait for this. Are there going to be any mountain runs at this meet?

Comment

Originally posted by tn_accords View Post
                    well... lets go ahead and leave out that friday early morning. Honda Tech hasn't really gotten a route plan yet so plan on leaving out from my house about 4am for right now.
                    that means Ill leave my house at 12am

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                    01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                    93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                    93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by Shag Wagon View Post
                      Man I cant wait for this. Are there going to be any mountain runs at this meet?
                      hahaha we all wish... would could prob find some nice back roads to run up and down... but nothing like the atl mountain runs....
                      Members Ride sold...
                      I'm back...... with a coupe. oh boy here we go.

Comment

i cant wait!

"Tucking tires and wires."
                        The Chronicles.

Comment

the mountains entering into TN were pretty good. i think it was entering. it was raining when he came in last year, so we took it pretty slow.

Hola, tengo tres patas. Me llamo tripod.

Originally posted by d112crzy
                          So you're throwing a bitch fit because some other girl at school has the same nail polish and skirt as you do?

Comment

If the cbs ready and I have my birth certificate Ill do my best to go to this meet.

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

Originally posted by King James View Post
                              If the cbs ready and I have my birth certificate Ill do my best to go to this meet.
                              if u come to this meet i need to make a parts list for you and see if u bring some down
                              Members Ride sold...
                              I'm back...... with a coupe. oh boy here we go.

Comment

Originally posted by loud92CB7db18 View Post
                                if u come to this meet i need to make a parts list for you and see if u bring some down
                                you give me the list.....ill see what I can do.....my most favourite thing to do (besides my gf hahahhahaha) is to scour the local junk yards

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

Working...
                                X