92smokeaccord : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

92smokeaccord : 1992 Accord EX

Ok so I may go down but never out! I have returned with yet another 4 dr. After my accident with my last sedan I spent some time on the inter webs looking for a nice replacement. Well I found one picked up a 92 ex sedan auto black with factory everything! I have had this car for about 3 weeks now and I'm already changing stuff and getting prepared for all my parts to be swapped in. Almost everything survived the crash from my other 4 dr so I'm just gonna swap everything over.

I got this car as a trade for another car that I had. (90 accord dx that I was gonna flip cost me $150). The 92 was not running and owner let it sit for almost 5 years! So traded him even for a running car vs not running. Well me being me car was running in about 20 mins. Needed a fuel pump and fuel line and gas. Car fired right up like it never missed a beat. My only issue now is the interior. Car window was left open for idk 5 damn years! Car was caked in mildew bad. I ripped it out and cleaned it and Lysol to kill any other mildew but the smell is faint there and it's buggin me.

Engine
    F23a bottom end f22a6 head h23 intake manifold

Drive train
    Auto to 5 speed
    H22 transmission non lsd
    Exterior
    Crap paint black paint needs hella body work
    Stock wheels
    Stock suspension for now (winter mode)

Exterior plans
    Come spring I'm replacing quarters and cleaning up the body
    2stage black paint maybe stock repaint with more flake

Interior
    Dirty tan interior
    Bb6 center console

Very soon plans
    Acura rl front and rear tan leather seats gonna make the heated seats work too

Last edited by 92smokeaccord; 11-10-2017, 08:19 PM.

my new turbo build

Ok so today was supposed to be the day to swap the motor and 5 speed. However due to the weather ( f.u Mother Nature) I cancelled it. But it cleared up around 3 so I still went to my unit to finish striping the smashed 4 dr. Well I did that and managed to swap in my kyb/d2 suspension into this one. Oh also my lil too. It's amazing what lowering and tiny cosmetics can really do for a car

Last edited by 92smokeaccord; 11-10-2017, 12:55 PM.

my new turbo build

Comment

Completely agree with you on lowering a car. Can really improve the look of a car. Nice cb you got. Hopefully Mother Nature will let you swap in the motor and 5spd soon.
      ~Nick~
      FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
      MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Well bath and new rack with aero bars

Last edited by 92smokeaccord; 11-10-2017, 12:52 PM.

my new turbo build

Comment

Looks good so far! Can't hate on the EX wheels, even without the center caps!
          1993 Accord DX | Rosewood Brown Metallic

Comment

So started driving the 4 dr again and put my coupe away for winters. Anyway today I traded a head I had floating around for a full front clip for the 4dr seeing as some one side swiped me and I hate this hood.heres a pick of the cb putting in work!

Last edited by 92smokeaccord; 11-10-2017, 12:56 PM.

my new turbo build

Comment

Photobucket no longer free , i cant see your picture.

1992 Honda Accord EX My Ride Thread H23A BLUE TOP Complete

Comment

Aw god damnit

my new turbo build

Comment

Use imgur.com. Free, unlimited bandwidth and you don't even need an account. I use their app.

Comment

Imgur it is how's this for starters

Last edited by 92smokeaccord; 11-10-2017, 12:43 PM.

my new turbo build

Comment

You need to select "huge thumbnail" when choosing the image size format. It will produce a new link to copy.
                      My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Originally posted by Jarrett View Post
                        You need to select "huge thumbnail" when choosing the image size format. It will produce a new link to copy.

Thank you jarret!

my new turbo build

Comment

Ok so my brother snagged me a bb6 center console and ebrake! Took me about a hour and some ingenuity but I got this beast in and fully functional! This thing is night and day compaired to the stock stuff

my new turbo build

Comment

Damn that's nice bro
                            NEW CB

old Darkcloud : 1990 Accord EX MRT

new
                            DARKCLOUD : 90 ACCORD EX MRT

Comment

Updates!

2001 Acura rl leather front and back seats mint! Going to get the power and heated seat functions to work in the cb. I have a lot of things I need to work out with putting these in but starting next week sometime I'm gonna start doing these. I'm planning on at least getting them mounted and the slide and recline fuctions to work. Got all the seat belts and plastics everything!
                              Anyway pictures are a must so

Boom!!

my new turbo build

Comment

Working...
                              X