Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

MDX steering wheel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

beautiful. Great work man!

Is the bimmer yours? I've got an E30 in my garage. The accord is just my daily driver. The e30 is my toy. I'm a Bimmer-Addict to the bone.

Comment

great job on fitting the wheel, now when you get the volume working youll be the man in my books!

Under Ground Society

"SLUTS NEED LOVE TOO.....AND A LOT OF DICK!"

Comment

I love this, it's so clean.

My 6th gen accord thread
        99 Miata

Comment

the mdx wheel matches the palmy grey interior! NICE!

Comment

I saw a post somewhere where they took an entire column from a cd5 and installed it in a cb7. Not sure what the purpose was how ever. I want something similar to this but with out the welding and such. I dont have the funds. But Im not afraid to swap the column if thats what I need ...

Comment

The CD5 has a different spline size on the column that all of the newer Honda/Acura steering wheels share. People refer to it as the OBD-2 column though I'm not sure why. But yes, the column is the same with the exception of the spline.
              My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

im not sure if I should pm the question.

first off thanks. I pm the op about the column swap. I always understood the spline to be obd2 as well. now do you know where the diy is for the swap. im sure it'll require modifications.

Comment

You don't need a DIY. Just get underneath the wheel and look for yourself and you'll see it's not that difficult to remove. If you have an air bag just follow the proper procedure to disable it.
                  My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Originally posted by Jarrett View Post
                    You don't need a DIY. Just get underneath the wheel and look for yourself and you'll see it's not that difficult to remove. If you have an air bag just follow the proper procedure to disable it.
                    yeah ill practice at the yard. lol. the clock spring broke when I did the rack

Comment

im sure youve heard this enough but

DAMN !! nice job !
                      Jesus drove a Honda, he just didnt talk about it like us. Proof - John 12:49 "For i did not speak of my own accord."
                      Originally posted by deevergote
                      den das al u ned u no dat u get wurs gas milge tho rite?
                      Originally posted by deevergote
                      These cars will never be the best at anything, but they're pretty damn good at everything.

Comment

This looks great in your cb! Awesome job!

Comment

Working...
                        X