No announcement yet.

keepinitclean : 1993 Accord SE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I woulda cussed out the guy if my dad didn't force me to stay in the car, but I can't pull off the matte black that wouldn't look just right, well the insurance guys will come in a day or two so I get my money, hopefully enough to get the car repainted, but I have to leave it as is so I get more money for the bumper...

nah my dad and I headed to pick up groceries at Bel air, I saw my best friends Ex and she talked to me to help me feel better, so that cheered me up, I'm also glad that it wasn't worse, we just headed home after that and here we are now....and He was driving a 95' baby blue 2nd gen honda oddesy, He fucked up his hood! he bent it like halfway, and his license plate bracket broke off....
    Sorry to hear about your mom

This has been the 1st rear end collision the car has ever had!!!! My parents bought it brand new in 1992 and they took me home for the first time ever in it, I WILL NOT TAKE THIS LIGHTLY! Even if I have to spend all my money to fix it then so be it! Its apart of me and I won't ever let it go
    Last edited by keepinitclean; 10-08-2011, 03:17 AM.

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Nooo your car was so clean... I hope you get her fixed up like new again

1992 Accord EX Coupe >http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...00#post3060200
      Originally posted by keepinitclean
      I give it 2 weeks before you sell it.

Comment

Awww the word was makes me sad but it WILL be fixed! I also noticed my muffler tip also got bent so now I need to fix the tips

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

sorry to hear about your car. By the way there are ways to paint match without having the paint code for your custom paint job.

Comment

Thanks bro, and I could always do that, but it would be nice if I got another paint job

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

I hate people that aren't careful when they are taking the chance driving w/o insurance papers. I wish HIS car got towed!!! but Im glad she will be fixed up and back to how she was before!! Good luck bro!!
              1993 10th Anniversary MRT

Originally posted by The G-Man
              For that money, yes. But my dick isn't big enough for that shit.

List of all my cars to date

Comment

Thanks bro, I was fucking PISSED, hopefully we get the insurence guys out by Monday or Tuesday...my dads 7 series window shield got cracked too

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

That fucking sucks man! This car was starting to shape up.. from the one picture I saw of the damage, the car dosnt look too bad.. maybe just a rear bumper?

Comment

It does A LOT! I was at the best part and bang I got hit I may be able to take it to a body shop and just get a quote to fix it, but I may just pick a bumper at pick n pull for cheap and just have the car repainted if I have enough cash, also my dual tip muffler also got bent, not really a biggie, but still....I like clean stuff!

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Almost Finished Painting My Legend Coupe Lip

Sanded down so no texture, 3 coats of plastic primer and already 2 coats of automotive black paint !

I have one more coat of black paint and then 2 clear coats and then I am set!!

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

holy f it's clean
                        VS

Mercyboy: I rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

MERCYBOY THREAD:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158241
                        1990 RHD Honda accord si CB3 Canada http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196287
                        MY CB7 ON YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJID_IxwiNY

Comment

Dang man sorry to hear you got hit!:/
                          Glad you ok ,and good luck with gettin her back to the old glory of cleanliness lol

Comment

Anything from the insurance yet?
                            1993 10th Anniversary MRT

Originally posted by The G-Man
                            For that money, yes. But my dick isn't big enough for that shit.

List of all my cars to date

Comment

Thanks mercy!

Thanks for the support bro, I always feel better when I know someone cares she will be fine!

Nothing yet

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Sorry to read about the accident bro. I saw that paint first hand and it was pretty flawless. About that Front Lip, Did you round the corners yet to match the curvature of the Accord? There's a DIY on here that you can search up on how to do it. I would do it before you paint it.

Purchased From: busak87, GunRunner, Bruce Banner, Itstatcb7kid707, tJoods, DannyD

The Caravan 2015
                                MRT:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=180919

Comment

Working...
                                X