Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Favorite Audio Manufactuer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favorite Audio Manufactuer?

So, who's your favorite audio manufactuer? Just curious. Mine's personally Jensen. I just like the sound quality they put out.

Originally posted by BlueBlur4138 View Post
    So, who's your favorite audio manufactuer? Just curious. Mine's personally Jensen. I just like the sound quality they put out.
    alpine

my new turbo build

Comment

MacIntosh its hard to find but holy shit thats the best stereo ive ever heard in my life but its like $1000 for a cd player on ebay though

They rise their wooden pints and they yoik and sing
      And they fight and dance 'till the morning

Dont forget my MRT for my 1992 Honda Accord LX

Originally posted by deevergote
      Everything in Japan is made with carbon fiber and used panties.

Comment

heres their entry level CD player

http://tinyurl.com/mcintoshice

They rise their wooden pints and they yoik and sing
        And they fight and dance 'till the morning

Dont forget my MRT for my 1992 Honda Accord LX

Originally posted by deevergote
        Everything in Japan is made with carbon fiber and used panties.

Comment

Originally posted by 92smokeaccord View Post
          alpine
          ^x2 great quality on all their products, not just one thing like most companies...

Comment

Pioneer. have everything Pioneer from speakers to radio to xm blutooth just wish Ipods was pioneer but hey it says it when I plug it in lol

Links to my rides :
            1992 Accord EX*
            1990 Accord EX
            1991 Accord SE (4th)
            1991 Accord SE (3rd)
            1991 Accord SE (2ND)
            1991 Accord SE

Comment

i like rockfordfosgate
              i have power 6.5 all around and as soon as i get other shit done
              i am getting a 75x4 4 channel, then a 500-600w amp and power subwoofer

Comment

Originally posted by Hondateck2010 View Post
                Pioneer. have everything Pioneer from speakers to radio to xm blutooth just wish Ipods was pioneer but hey it says it when I plug it in lol
                my old deck used to do that too..til it got stolen....i gotta go wit pioneer on diz one...

Comment

Originally posted by 92smokeaccord View Post
                  alpine
                  Why? I mean, they're okay. But what makes them so favorable to you?

Comment

this video made me really like rf power products
                    http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoid=13040508

Comment

Originally posted by cb7_ex_coupe View Post
                      my old deck used to do that too..til it got stolen....i gotta go wit pioneer on diz one...
                      Sucks, The person that tries and steal my shit is going to have to be there for atleast 30 min (how good its in there) and will never get there since I will be outside as soon as they even try and break or open the door

Originally posted by BlueBlur4138 View Post
                      Why? I mean, they're okay. But what makes them so favorable to you?
                      same thing I say. I had alpine and it was ok with the features it had but the way they look is like

Links to my rides :
                      1992 Accord EX*
                      1990 Accord EX
                      1991 Accord SE (4th)
                      1991 Accord SE (3rd)
                      1991 Accord SE (2ND)
                      1991 Accord SE

Comment

Boston Acoustics, Eclipse, Kicker, and JL Audio. I couldn't pick just one lol. I like each for certain reasons but i've personally owned products from each of them with no problems. Image Dynamics and Crossfire make good subs also but i've never owned any.
                        Last edited by Brandoncb7; 12-20-2009, 10:16 AM.

Comment

http://www.rockfordfosgate.com/galle...pe=26&iPic=206

this vid too

Comment

Alpine here too, great quality products from basic subs and head units to high end products, it's all great quality! Even the basic Alpine head units have a better and more reliable internal amp than most and they give the user a lot of adjustability. And I like their looks.
                            My Member's Ride Thread

Bisimoto header before & after dyno

1993 10th Anniversary: F22a6, H23IM, Bisimoto header, Custom mandrel exhaust, 5spd swap.

Comment

I Love Phoenix Gold-MB Quart-JVC Decks are wicked, the down side to phoenix gold was they were recently bought out by a company called AAMP In china...So quality will for sure go down, and if not..ill continue to buy from them! Here is my system in phoenix gold!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cD18hTCEXw

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=121793

Comment

Working...
                              X