• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

......I need a wagon
    My 90 coupe Mr thread....
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

Comment

I need a 5 speed, at this point I don't even care as long as it is in good condition. My auto shifts like shit.
      '93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

Comment

I NEED DEH WAGONZ

And i kno autos suck man especially if its in a white 4dr! Then its worth nothing and you should give it to the local mod whos in need of a POS white 4dr autotragic Trololol

8 Accords so far:
        '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
        '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
        (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

I wouldn't mind it being just a normal auto, but it runs like shit. Hesitates to shifts when I'm trying to accelerated slowly. If I punch the throttle it takes too long to shift and I bounce the rev limiter. It grabs just fine, it's just retarded and doesn't know what to do.
          '93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

Comment

Hmm too bad I don't know anyone with a POS autotragic white 4dr!!!! I do know someone with a very clean auto white 4dr that has put a shit ton of money and work into it. I think that guy is staring down a POS 5 speed white 4dr with no money to fix it and will basically end up giving his auto white 4dr to his family that needs it more than some local mod with a perfectly good pimped out coupe.

Comment

Will have a Bisi header after one more payment...

Instagram: n_buttz

The Jeepster ____ The CB7 ____ The TE38 ____ The S13

Comment

^^THIS!

8 Accords so far:

Comment

Mostly. Don't know if I should wait to use it or put it on when I get it. I'm
                  going to eventually build my H23 and use with that as well.

Instagram: n_buttz

The Jeepster ____ The CB7 ____ The TE38 ____ The S13

Comment

Originally posted by 90ACCORDLXGUY View Post
                    Will have a Bisi header after one more payment...
                    Lucky! playing I might Turbo my car just so I have something to do.......

Comment

Nice nick just make sure you have solid mounts and a good exhaust setup. I wish i woulda got the mounts first lol breaks the seal almost instantly when my engine moves :thumbsdown:

8 Accords so far:

Comment

If anyone's up for a latenight meet I'm going to dicks in lynwood on the 18th at 8pm all types of cars invited......

Comment

sup guys! its been a while but im back in the PNW.
                          just wanted to say hi and hope to see you guys at some meets soon.

Comment

Welcome back man! Still got the lude rightt?! Were having a few meets upcoming, check the calender

8 Accords so far:

Comment

http://s622.photobucket.com/albums/t...206_122842.jpg

any one know this car seen it at ikea

Comment

I've seen it before just can't place it.... it kinda looks like nwaccords but I know its not different paint and rims....

Comment

Working...
                                X