No announcement yet.

The Viper is coming back...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think she does a good job of reporting the facts, plus she's cute so I watch haha. I'm Facebook friends with her

member's ride thread
    93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
    99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
    91 Accord SE 176k
    97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

Comment

This car is pretty awesome. Been working with it and the GTS-R for the last two months. It's wicked and blows the doors off the previous one.
        '93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

Comment

Isn't this one suggested to be around 100K?

Comment

It will be a little over the MSRP of the last one, but it also has more than twice the content.

Comment

From the looks of it, this Viper is definitely going to be a more "complete" car than the previous models. The Viper has always been a step above a kit-car supercar.
              The last model had some track prowess, but I think the refinement level of this one puts it in a much better class.

I still like the looks of it. I don't see what anyone finds unattractive about it, especially if they liked the previous models!

Comment

When I look at it, I can see why it looks that way I mean all the vents are all cooling vents, the body lines and sleekness makes me think that it would be very aerodynamic but it still carries over the same overall look of a Viper. I just wish they would turbo this beast already, I mean it's already extremely un-economical might as well go balls out!

Comment

It's already going to be like 650hp with that V10!
                  I'm really glad they didn't do what many automakers are doing (such as BMW and Benz), and switching to a smaller boosted engine instead of the big honkin' V10.

The day the Viper loses that monstrous engine is the day it ceases being a Viper in my eyes. The whole point of the Viper is to have that obnoxiously large beast under the hood!

Comment

NO! I want them to boost the V10.

Comment

That's what the first part was about. Who needs more than 650hp?
                      I've got 400, and to be honest... I can't imagine needing more than that!

Comment

Hopefully release of the new one will make the prices of the older ones go down even more.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                        Originally posted by Jarrett
                        Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

I like the way you think!

I actually shopped for an older one. They hold their value about as well as an NSX. Of course, the NSX is a better car... but the Viper offers a level of brute power that the NSX can't match.

Comment

As soon as I'm full time at Chrysler I'm buying a Gen2 GTS, twin turbo, and removing some of the anti-squat which made the car so dangerous.

Comment

The shit look slike such a snake.

Comment

Originally posted by Leung View Post
                                Isn't this one suggested to be around 100K?
                                The Vin number 1 SRT Viper sold for $300,000 at the Barrett-Jackson Orange County Auction last month. That's still $700,000 short of the Vin Number 1 ZR1 Corvette from 2008. Chev>Dodge/SRT/Chrysler/ whatever this thing is????
                                Last edited by GhostAccord; 07-14-2012, 10:49 AM.
                                MR Thread
                                GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X