Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will get some pictures of the fenders later

Formerly know as accord-racing Jan 06 - Dec 07
    BOUGHT FROM: cb95spd, lildeez07, L3G10N, JARHEAD293, True-BlueCB7, Boost_Lee, djcaz_aom, zmiennik
    SOLD TO: treyd82, Sneakerhead28, BoxMan, civic_90_08, greenmachine9, baracuda, zmiennik

Comment

Originally posted by cb7addict View Post
      I will get some pictures of the fenders later
      sounds good
      got my battery relocation in box little bigger then i thought it would be, but no big deal it will mount up.

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

did a nice detailing to the car today looks good with the smoked amber conerlights,will post up pics when i get some.also need to look into rear disk swap i need it bad.

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
          did a nice detailing to the car today looks good with the smoked amber conerlights,will post up pics when i get some.also need to look into rear disk swap i need it bad.
          You need to post pictures of your car... I'm curious, did you ever get the hail damage fixed? Must have been really bored & baked to detail otherwise.

I just recently had my drums re-adjusted, it seemed like the front discs were working too hard, and there was a little extra play in my brake pedal, and i'd have to pull the e-brake almost all the way to hold on a hill (also noticed play in the brake pedal would decrease when I pulled on the e-brake). After the adjustment, pedal is where its supposed to be, e-brake locks after a couple clicks, and the amount of nose-dive reduced drastically, and stopping takes alot less effort. Give that a try till you upgrade to rear discs.
          PT3/6 Development Thread | My 1991 LX Coupe | DIY: 90-93 Tcu Fix

Comment

Originally posted by cloudasc View Post
            You need to post pictures of your car... I'm curious, did you ever get the hail damage fixed? Must have been really bored & baked to detail otherwise.

I just recently had my drums re-adjusted, it seemed like the front discs were working too hard, and there was a little extra play in my brake pedal, and i'd have to pull the e-brake almost all the way to hold on a hill (also noticed play in the brake pedal would decrease when I pulled on the e-brake). After the adjustment, pedal is where its supposed to be, e-brake locks after a couple clicks, and the amount of nose-dive reduced drastically, and stopping takes alot less effort. Give that a try till you upgrade to rear discs.
            no hail damaged fixed but cb7addict picked me up 2 front fenders that are in great condition for 55 bucks be getting those from him at the meet.still looking for hood and trunk but like i have said no big rush just think of it as adding "sleeper effect" to the car.lol, i going to get the rear drums looked at and do a brake job on them if needed, do that same time i go in to get my a/c leaked fixed. and i want a rear disc swap because i also want to upgrade to a rear sway bar because its just crap not having one. and with the rear disc swap you want to get the ex rear cross member since its already drilled for a sway bar and i want to put a progress rear sway, and rear camber kit, and new bushing(poly) as well. and i will get some pics up show were the car is at.

Comment

I will get you pics tomorrow. I got my rear fog installed

BOUGHT FROM: cb95spd, lildeez07, L3G10N, JARHEAD293, True-BlueCB7, Boost_Lee, djcaz_aom, zmiennik
              SOLD TO: treyd82, Sneakerhead28, BoxMan, civic_90_08, greenmachine9, baracuda, zmiennik

Comment

Not the greatest picture but here you go

Comment

Nice fenders hey cuda, your ride is clean man, hope you get the hail damage all taken car of, just take your time do it right(I'm sure you already know this

Comment

Originally posted by jchsmiley View Post
                    Nice fenders hey cuda, your ride is clean man, hope you get the hail damage all taken car of, just take your time do it right(I'm sure you already know this
                    thanks......so yeah i ended up rear ending some one ass hole trying to make a sharp turn into a parking lot in the middle of rush hour traffic.....the fucked up thing... the dude ran so yeah i drove it home no problem no bad noises or feelings, no smoke or anything. (dont have pics of right after. and will have pics up of current condition soon) the hood was crumpled back but only bent in one straight line so i was able to pull it off and laid it on the ground and stepped on it till it flatend back out and almost sits back flush. every plastic bracket that holds the lights in place seems broken and the head lights are sitting in there connected to wires and 1 or 2 bolts. the raidator supports were bent back towards the motor the top rad support was bent in and crushed in. so i unbolted all of that and bent it back to the best shape it was. the rad supports i used a crow bar to bend them back to the front of the car and re adjusted the rad. it looked like it had a very little leak and that it was comming from the driver side bottom corner facing the engine on the rad. and the passenger head light was completely smashed and the low beam was busted, but the high beam was fine.so i killed 2 birds with one stone and bought and new low beam and rad. leak stopper(im not to sure how well this shit works so i got bottle of antifreeze in the trunk and will watch it like a hawk till i can get a new one.) so after i bent it the rad supports back forward it sat very close to what it used to the rad is bent backwards some and thats about it. everything else seems fine till i can get a better look,so far not to bad i guess. im thinking that im going to strip the whole front end off a junker and get some 1 pcs headlights, a slim rad/and slim fans(or a duel core mini rad. but with these can you keep the ac fan?) so yeah this sucks so bad. im still down for the meet, see were my car is for limecreek i may just be slow cruising it

Comment

Aaron...no! dude that sucks man

If you need a radiator for the mean time, I still have my stock one. If ur lower crossmember bent, I got u covered on that too.

just lmk

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                      11.68 @ 127mph
                      417whp/375wtq
                      Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Dude that sucks! I have the headlight brackets if you end up going back with two piece headlights.

Comment

ok so i here are some pics of after i fixed it (just imagine the hod crumpled back and the rad with support still attached to the supports laying on the headers.) it looks like i got lucky, car still runs perfect, no problems, no leak from the rad. and i was able to use a crow bar to bend the bent supports back to normalish looking. as for parts im going to just get a new passenger oem headlight with all brackets, entire front rad support to replace the bent up one, new grille, misc. parts that maybe broken wont know till i pull the bumper off.

Comment

Ouch!! Try your hardest to get things to re-align the best you can. One thing about these accords, once the front end body lines have been tampered, they will never look quite the same. gaps, etc. I hate that! Sorry to hear about your incident, everything will work out

Comment

Oh my, glad to hear your ok! Don't feel so bad, remember I rear ended someone a couple months ago, apparently caused $700 in damage to their vehicle (2007 Saturn Vue with 12k miles), all I need is to repaint my bumper with paint that contains the elastopolymer to fix the paint cracking on the top of the bumper. Overall it looks like you got pretty lucky, you should be able to tweak everything back, its alot better then the first wreck my car got in. I'd say you have less then $500 in shop labor to get everything lined back up. It cost $1200 in labor to fix mine.
                              PT3/6 Development Thread | My 1991 LX Coupe | DIY: 90-93 Tcu Fix

Comment

Originally posted by cloudasc View Post
                                Oh my, glad to hear your ok! Don't feel so bad, remember I rear ended someone a couple months ago, apparently caused $700 in damage to their vehicle (2007 Saturn Vue with 12k miles), all I need is to repaint my bumper with paint that contains the elastopolymer to fix the paint cracking on the top of the bumper. Overall it looks like you got pretty lucky, you should be able to tweak everything back, its alot better then the first wreck my car got in. I'd say you have less then $500 in shop labor to get everything lined back up. It cost $1200 in labor to fix mine.
                                i also think i got out lucky too i dont think the low cross member or rad support is even damaged, hell the bumper doesnt even have a sag and the hood went right back to a good shape, just dented up but wtf does it matter since the hail storm right so getting new rad i want a duel core half rad with slim fans. still need a final answer for keeping functional a/c and having the half rad.

Comment

Working...
                                X