Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Beginner Technical Forum Questions - Ask here (NOT for questions about your car!)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
    I assume you're referring to the thread with the title "Car n00b looking for advice", correct?

Your answer is right here, stuck at the top of this section (just below this thread.) It's also in the rules that you read prior to posting.
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178908
    Ok, thank you for responding. I will be more descriptive next time!

Comment

hey everyone im new in this forum happy to be part of it.....

Comment

Welcome to the forum. However, this is not the place for introductions.

Comment

i know man but i like to start by introducing myself.now i can ask my doubts
          i like to supercharge my honda is it possible.if possible which is easy supercharging or turbocharging.

Comment

This is not the place for that, either.
            Make a new thread in the appropriate section, please.

Originally posted by evil_demon_01 View Post
            If you have any questions regarding the "Technical/Performance" section - Please ask here.

Do NOT post questions in this thread about your car.

If you are unsure of making a thread regarding "Technical/Performance" please post in here.

If you are wanting to find a thread that has recently been "un-stickied" it can be found here.

Comment

Can this be added to the beginner section? Lots of dyno results.

http://blog.vittuned.com/what-about-...am-intake-doe/

Comment

What's up guys. Trying to find a digital service/repair manual for a 93 CB7. I've found a few posts about service manuals but the links are dead. Anyone have one available?

Comment

Service materials are copyrighted material. For legal purposes we do not provide such things, nor do we encourage their use. Links are usually deleted or broken once discovered (because we would rather not get sued.) Your best best is to purchase a Helm manual.
                  Here's one on ebay for a reasonable price. It's for a 93. Getting the correct one for your year is the best idea, though most of the important stuff would be covered in all of them.

Comment

Service materials are copyrighted material. For legal purposes we do not provide such things, nor do we encourage their use. Links are usually deleted or broken once discovered (because we would rather not get sued.) Your best best is to purchase a Helm manual.
                    Here's one on ebay for a reasonable price. It's for a 93. Getting the correct one for your year is the best idea, though most of the important stuff would be covered in all of them.
                    Thanks man! Just bought an Accord, excited to dive in and learn more about the car.

Comment

what types of post i can share here?

what i am post here???

Comment

Originally posted by wdilucky View Post
                        what i am post here???
                        In this section, you may post any questions or information pertaining to mechanical diagnosis, repair, and modification of a 1990-1993 Accord.

What's with the Google link?

Comment

Thanks man! Just bought an Accord, excited to dive in and learn more about the car.

Institute of Vedic Astrology | ivaindia

Comment

Interesting. Because to me, it looks like you're more interested in putting random links on my site.
                            It stops now. If it happens again, you will no longer be welcome here. Understand?

Comment

Quick question....

Is this where I post a question about lowering springs?

I just wanted to know how low should I go on my particular car because I have 17's and wanted to suck up some of the gap between wheel and wheel well.

Thanks in advance
                              My Project, My Concept
                              1990 LX Coupe

"Certified CB7 Tuner"

Comment

Yes, this is the correct section. Make a new thread. This thread is not the place to ask questions about your car (as it says in the first post, and in reply to the next six responses from people that didn't read it.)

Comment

Working...
                                X