Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*Official Photography Thread* (56k warning)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm not expert, but i'd say they're a bit underexposed, maybe due to the lighting and angle of the shot, but i like how they're composed.

Comment

I dunno the pictures seem a bit dull on my monitor. The GSR one is alright but could be a lil brighter IMO. The rest seem kinda dark and dull from what I can see.

The New-ish Ride
      My old Ride
      Hear my Vtak!!!
      MK3 Member #3
      I piss off people for fun.
      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

They're underexposed for sure. They could all stand to be a bit better composed. The Porsche photo would have been better if the door was closed, and if the crop was a bit tighter, probably almost to the tree line on top.
        ~If everybody you knew jumped off a bridge...the bodies would pile high enough to break your fall if you jumped after them.~

Project Deerslayer

UPDATE: DEER - 2, CB7 - 0
        '93 EX 5-speed coupe
        Short ram intake
        Tenrai Himoto catback
        Smashed front end
        Random bits of deer blood & hair

Comment

Originally posted by Smokinspeeds
          Bakedaccord those are sweet... where was that taken? looks like an autoX event..
          yea it was a autoX event here at some airport near the island

http://www.rgvpca.org/forum/index.php?
          it was there event

my friend with his 99 gsr and 01 prelude raced in the event

Originally posted by NAiL05
          I dunno the pictures seem a bit dull on my monitor. The GSR one is alright but could be a lil brighter IMO. The rest seem kinda dark and dull from what I can see.
          they looked a lot better on my computer i guess they got size down and lower res from when i put them on photobucket

Originally posted by Camurai
          They're underexposed for sure. They could all stand to be a bit better composed. The Porsche photo would have been better if the door was closed, and if the crop was a bit tighter, probably almost to the tree line on top.
          the guy was getting in thats y the door was open cause he ask my friend if he wanted to ride in his car

what should i do to not get underexposed?
          H22 fund = 3000 hopefully soon My Member's Ride Thread

Canon XTI | 28-135mm IS USM | 18-55mm kit lens | 50mm 1.8 II

Comment

You can try photoshop. They have an exposure feature you can turn up or down.

The New-ish Ride
            My old Ride
            Hear my Vtak!!!
            MK3 Member #3
            I piss off people for fun.
            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Get yourself a gray card either from a photography shop or eBay. They're only a few dollars, and more than worth the money in saved photographic opportunities.
              ~If everybody you knew jumped off a bridge...the bodies would pile high enough to break your fall if you jumped after them.~

Project Deerslayer

'93 EX 5-speed coupe
              Short ram intake
              Tenrai Himoto catback
              Smashed front end

Comment

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
                "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
                "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
                  You can try photoshop. They have an exposure feature you can turn up or down.
                  Yup that can help but generally get as much light in as you can on the original exposure, adding light add's more noise than taking away some.
                  My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

Some pics I took for my photography class assignments

Last edited by Ronald_Type-R; 02-20-2008, 04:36 AM.

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

Almost forgot this one..

Moon halo they call it..First time I've ever seen it in my life..The halo was soo big that my 20mm couldn't catch it Close tho, if only I have a 17mm...That or the Nikon D3

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

omeone went to CHinatown! I love it there. I want to go back up there now, good food.

Those pictures are really nice man, really nice.
                        3 CB's gone....
                        1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Ronald those are some GREAT pictures... I'd take the one with the old man walking across, and leave that sign to the left in red to stand out . The fruit needs more light though! And or editing to bring out the red a bit.. Just my .02
                          My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

I just got photoshop lightroom 2008, playin with a few pics what you think?

MY YOUTUBE Channel Plz Sub for the Support thanks

^^^ Click for the Link ^^^

Comment

Originally posted by Ronald_Type-R
                              Some pics I took for my photography class assignments

I like 1, 4 and 6. #2 seems like the DOF just isn't quite deep enough, and there's so much red & yellow it makes it look like the white balance is off. I think I would have liked #3 better if the man crossing the street was in focus. Having the plane of focus behind him when he is where the eye is drawn confuses the subject IMO. The only reason I don't like #5 is because it's too grainy for my tastes. I'm guessing it's a high-ISO available light shot at dusk.

Project Deerslayer

'93 EX 5-speed coupe
                              Short ram intake
                              Tenrai Himoto catback
                              Smashed front end

Comment

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Working...
                                X