• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

O_O man! I want to go there nooooooooooooooooow! Too busy though

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Originally posted by 90CB7EURO View Post
      a freind crashed his cb i was told its somewhere in oroville j/y car was pretty clean it has coil overs,hid,roof rack,blk rims.car was hit in the back
      Are you sure it was in oroville? Because check today and there wasn't one that matches that descriptions. Might be in chico though.

Comment

thats what he said

Comment

^Picked up a blower motor at the Pick N Pull on Commercial, San Joser.

This is the first time I went to a Junk Yard up here in Norcal and I was amazed that they didn't check inside my tool box for "stolen parts" like they always do in Socal yards.

They wanted $60 bucks for the whole blower assembly which includes the housing. I said screw that, let me take it apart cause all I need is the blower motor.....which was about $30.

My swap thread
          Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

Had a nifty day junkyarding yesterday. I went to two of them. At the first place the only thing noteworthy was a '97 3.0CL that has the rare heated seat switch that puts both seats on the same switch.

The second yard was a little better.

'79 CVCC

'74 Corolla coupe

'91 Phoenix red DX coupe
            Do not ask for parts on this thing. All body panels were installed with wood screws and the console and e-brake cover were maroon and painted black. The only good things would be the carpet, seats and kick panels. I may get the seatbelts for myself.

'80 Cressida
            These are just cool cars. You may not think anything is special about these but wait until you see one with a 2JZ-GTE.

And some thrashed CB. I bet he didn't think those smoked taillights were such a neat little thing after that wreck.
            My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Oakley, rosals auto dismantler

Picked up a legend coupe lip and on my way out came across a DC HEADER ! got the header for 50 bucks
              MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196248

Comment

Nicest find I've ever had and probably will ever have.

It's a JDM H22A with an MP1A auto LSD transmission. It had the P13 and correct TCU as well. I paid for it today and hauled it up to the front. About a 200 yard walk pushing it over gravel suspended from an A-frame hoist. One of the most physically intensive things I've done in a while. I hate automatic transmissions because of their weight alone. I couldn't take it easily in my Taurus so I left it there after I stripped it of all the bolt-on parts. I'm going back to pick the long block and transmission tomorrow.

Here are the only pictures I took.

My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

I found a white cb with an h22 once at my local pick n pull, didnt take anything unfortunatly.
                  Last edited by Jarrett; 05-11-2012, 02:23 PM.

CALI LIFE STYLE
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=145883

Comment

9091 red clears and BMW flushies at the rancho JY

I scored some 9293 fogs there 2 days ago!

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Scored some OEM floor mats today at the pick n pull off commercial san jose.
                      Now I need to clean them up. Unfortunately I couldn't find the passenger side in tan.

My swap thread

Comment

Originally posted by 4CYLPOWER92 View Post
                        Scored some OEM floor mats today at the pick n pull off commercial san jose.
                        Now I need to clean them up. Unfortunately I couldn't find the passenger side in tan.
                        Hey man i used a shampooer to clean up my mats i've grabbed about 10 in the last two months. (one set is to replace my minty maroon ones )

Nice find though they look to be in decent shape for 20+years.

Comment

Originally posted by dhill_cb7 View Post
                          Hey man i used a shampooer to clean up my mats i've grabbed about 10 in the last two months. (one set is to replace my minty maroon ones )

Nice find though they look to be in decent shape for 20+years.
                          Yeah I'm gonna scub em down. The tan driver side one came out of a car with only 160,000 miles on it, and they were using plastic clear mats on top of it.

My swap thread

Comment

Originally posted by 4CYLPOWER92 View Post
                            Yeah I'm gonna scub em down. The tan driver side one came out of a car with only 160,000 miles on it, and they were using plastic clear mats on top of it.
                            My best mat find is a trio of SE floor mats(pass, and both rear), driver side had a massive hole in it .

Comment

if anyone sees a front stock bumper from a 92-93 accord with oem fogs let me know looking for one....

Comment

Ones with cut outs or both the fogs and cut outs?

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Working...
                                X