Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

question about yellow highbeams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
    I've pulled one fuse block so far, but haven't shipped it to the buyer yet.

I have no clue what's involved to wire the DRLs up to a USDM car.
    Seems like im going to have to start researching this, I know a guy with a CD5 who has them wired up. Should be fairly similar to a CB

Comment

Probably. Let me know what you find out.

Fuse blocks cost me $40.

Comment

what if you connect some 3k yellow HIDs to the low beam wire harness???just like you do with the HIDs on the low beam side.....

MRT Thread: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=193631
        My fs thread: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=190359

Comment

I found a thread of a member who was going.to use the Canadian daytime running light relay for a Canadian CB and use that. I may just get the led for now

Comment

Originally posted by Junior Smurff View Post
            Its not bad, Its just pointless to get them in the high beam section of the headlight When you can only run them when your lows are also on. Are there and DIY's on how to wire the DRL's or what material would be needed to make the conversion happen???
            Ohhh now I see what u guys mean..damn so much for that plan lol.

Comment

Why not just get yellow bulbs for the low beams.. Run them instead of the brights.. Why does it have to be the highs?
              -Will

Comment

Originally posted by Bullhorn7 View Post
                Why not just get yellow bulbs for the low beams.. Run them instead of the brights.. Why does it have to be the highs?
                Because idiots want to be like JDM integras that actually have yellow foglights in the most inner lights

Thats where i feel this nonsense started.

Comment

Originally posted by lowcb7 View Post
                  So I have a yellow high beam bulb rather than the painted glass or reflector. But you really can't drive with high beams on all the time. I was driviń and saw a 93 accord that had yellow high beams but not high beam like. In other words didnt blind you. Is there a bulb that would fit in the high beam socket and not blind oncoming traffic. I understand there isn't the deflector like the lowbeam side just wonder on possible explanations of what I could have been
                  just go to radio shack and get a bulb holder then go to a truck stop and buy yellow bulbs drill a hole into the headlight wire it up how ever you want and your done, it used to be a huge trend back in the days before fast and the furious screwed the trend with strobe lights total cost shouldnt cost that much to do i remember when city lights were sixtybucks for two bulbs and you still had to do the work

Comment

Working...
                  X