No announcement yet.

Fearit22 : 1992 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really nice looking accord! What kit did you go with for your lambo doors? I've heard that some are better than others. Was it a direct bolt-on kit that you didn't have to modify anything? Or was there custom modification involved to make it work right?

Can't wait to see the car after the paint.

Racecar spelled backwards is racecaR

My Ride

Comment

It's a Decah brand kit. I'm pretty happy with the way it works. It didn't really fit right when I got it so I had to mess with it a little. The only thing you are going to have to do with all kits it trim the inside of the fender a little bit or the hinge will rub. It should be out of the paint shop on Wednesday or Thursday then we have a big meet up that Sunday for Texas people, and I will get lots of pics there. Thanks for the compliments...

Comment

BUMP, New sig means new pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Well there's no fooling you lol... here come the new pics..

Comment

I just put the new pics on the first page and deleted the old ones. I like it like this so it will probably stay this way for a while....I might get some daytime pictures up soon too.

Comment

Sexiness...

Comment

holy crap man... i love it. want to build my engine like that for me? lol.

props on a mad fast f22.

Comment

Unbelievably sexy. 2 thumbs up, everything flows well, great looking cb7!
                  My Member's Ride Thread, Comments Welcome!!!

Comment

Damn car still looks nice man. Did you ever put the interior back in or did you leave it as is?

The New-ish Ride
                    My old Ride
                    Hear my Vtak!!!
                    MK3 Member #3
                    I piss off people for fun.
                    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
                      Damn car still looks nice man. Did you ever put the interior back in or did you leave it as is?
                      There interior is still out until summer time. I have it pretty much planned out as to what I'm going to do with it though. As long as I have the time and money, I will be putting in some bucket seats(most likely carbon fiber), and I will reupholster the back seats in black/red leather. Thanks for the compliments..

Comment

nice cb7 man... The red/clear tails work really well w/ the black exterior. good job!
                        Raceline USA

Comment

I don't really like cars with body kits but I can make an exception with yours.nice keep up the good work
                          Project EP hatch on the way

Comment

hey william is this thing running yet or what? whats the deal with the car?
                            need an update

Comment

Originally posted by gdout90accord
                              hey william is this thing running yet or what? whats the deal with the car?
                              need an update
                              It's always been running. I just had trouble with losing boost. I'm 99% sure it's a crack in the manifold, but it's been too cold when I've been home lately to work on it. I keep it garaged because I don't have any covered parking or anything down here at school. I plan on spending some time with it over spring break then finishing tuning in summer time along with my interior.

Comment

damn, one of the nicest cb's I have seen. Really nice work.

Comment

Working...
                                X