View Single Post
Old 03-18-2018, 01:48 AM   #88
NH-503P-3
CB7tuner Member

NH-503P-3 is cool... so far.
Did some scoring at a few paps today. Along with some window molding, a bb4 shifter, and a sun visor for a friend overseas; I got lucky again and scored 3 sets of CR-V lighted switches.

I picked up a couple of Acura CL shifter bezels and an extra shifter boot bracket. This bracket holds the shift boot to the shifter console. It has to be cut down flush with the console so the Acura bezel can sit over everything. Ill try and show an example build with my black interior shifter console.

After finishing up my DC/CB/TL hybridized pfms. I put them aside till I can get the car wired for them. I turned to the variable intermittent wiper upgrade I have multiple parts for also. When I remove these parts from a car. I pull the wiring all the way down to the blue plug then de-pin the wires from that blue plug. I try to keep it as plug and play as possible. From the blue plug to the A11 controller box I then take some male pins from the other side of the blue plug and make a two wire run to the pins that go into the green plug for the A11 controller. Here is the basic components below.

~Mark~
NH-503P-3 is online now   Reply With Quote