EXT: ALTEZZA look alike....(kind of)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maroonaccord2.2
    I'm not diggin' it, others might though......it's cool you can just peel it right off if you want!!

thats the whole point..........its alright that you don't like it thats cool with me it was just a lil project that i did and wanted to share with others.......

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
      thats my girl electrical tape for the bump

yeah yeah ..................lol..........
      Last edited by 2.2AZUL; 04-11-2006, 11:13 AM.

Comment

(((RICEEERRRRR))) .......naw it's pretty kool!!
        5th Gen. Lude Team I <3 JDM

Comment

it's different. you won't see any CB like that. just for that reason, i think it should stay.

Comment

Originally posted by minoreparations
            it's different. you won't see any CB like that. just for that reason, i think it should stay.
            Yep, originality is good.

Comment

creative diy, i giv yu a

Comment

Originally posted by 2.2AZUL
                dam i never look at it and realize that it like ufo light........lmao....thats funny oh well........its all good
                Very creative. I agree with you, though, it does have a UFO-ish feel. But, damn, girl, you must've really been bored, huh? Is that your little one in your sig? If so, I dunno how you found the time or energy to do it, HEHE. You're right, may look better with less circles, less UFO-like. "A" for effort!

Comment

Nice DIY but I'd worry about getting pulled over. What are the laws regarding taillights?
                  - Ghosty
                  WTB: MAP sensor (2+bar), IAT sensor, ECU & dizzy harness plugs... PM me!
                  FS: coupe window rain guards, f22a6 intake & ex mani, cams, PT6 ECU, valve cover, dizzy caps, OEM fogs... PM me!

Comment

Well I give points on the creativity..
                    "form follows function."
                    Louis Sullivan

Comment

well, at least you can peel it off

Comment

Originally posted by mysticbluemaui
                        Very creative. I agree with you, though, it does have a UFO-ish feel. But, damn, girl, you must've really been bored, huh? Is that your little one in your sig? If so, I dunno how you found the time or energy to do it, HEHE. You're right, may look better with less circles, less UFO-like. "A" for effort!

LOL...i don't know how i found time for that i realize that i had one a year later .....OH SHIT is he mine.....j/k....anyway Yeah! I'll will be doing them over soon with less lights. .....i did cover most of them but someone uncovered them and started complaining (he knows who he is......... ) that it looks nice like that

Originally posted by Ghostyman
                        Nice DIY but I'd worry about getting pulled over. What are the laws regarding taillights?
                        as long as you can see the brake lights than its o.k........ppl around here got the blackout covers for the tail lights so if they can rock them why can i......

Comment

look cool they look like bubbles floating around but i like it cause its differnt and differnt is the best diy and mod so great job

(\__/)
                          (O.o )
                          (> < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination!

Comment

nice job it looks real good

Comment

Looks like fun to do but seems like cheap rice to me. And i dont like eating cheap rice...ONLY THE BEST FROM ASIA BABY! (JDM) lol
                              Current Car:
                              1991 Accord LX
                              Mods: STOCK!
                              Future Plans:
                              Better All Red Tailights (i messed the driver side up bad!)
                              15" Rims and tires
                              Drop its about 2"
                              Amber sidemarkers
                              Amber turn signals
                              Lip spoilers
                              etc.

Comment

Working...
                              X