No announcement yet.

timmy0tool : 1992 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey tim i like the rear spoiler where can i get one ? and shippes to the uk also what wires are you running on the h22 engine and can you get aem intakes cheap

'' we racing or you just blowing smoke ?''

Comment

Originally posted by ukaccord92
      hey tim i like the rear spoiler where can i get one ? and shippes to the uk also what wires are you running on the h22 engine and can you get aem intakes cheap
      thanks for the compliment. many here can contest that this particular spoiler is very hard to obtain, and if it's found it will be expensive. i got lucky and bought it from a fellow member here for a resonable price. it is a factory option but unfortunately it is discontinued. your best bet in locating one, and having it able to ship to the uk, is to find a japanese importer. japan has a much better supply of them as their cars came with more options. PM accord_inspire as he is one of a few japanese importers on here that may get you one. good luck!

btw, i don't have an H22 engine. as far as getting parts, i use the good ol fashion shopping approach; search, find, compare, then buy.
      Last edited by timmy0tool; 01-20-2005, 11:31 PM.
      1cor10:31
      - 92 LX coupe
      - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

love it man thats all i got to see the nicest coupe ive seen mine in the works as we speak and 4 door all ready there

Comment

Very nice car. Extremely clean.
          600HP" 1990 ACCORD LX COUPE COMING SOON

CLICK HERE TO VIEW MY 1990 CB7

Comment

damn the rack really sets it off alot .. liking it alot ..
            "LAND OF THE GREAT"!! OSAKA,JAPAN

Comment

thanks! i get mixed comments on it but i appreciate the positive ones. i'm trying to be different. your car on the other hand i bet gets a lot of positve feedback. well here is mine same as always !
              - 92 LX coupe
              - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by timmy0tool
                thanks! i get mixed comments on it but i appreciate the positive ones. i'm trying to be different. your car on the other hand i bet gets a lot of positve feedback. well here is mine same as always !

thanks man .. i appreciate your comments .. so whats your next mod . ?

Comment

i have some other plans but they are just prospects as of now until i get some more money. it'll involve the motor for sure and some suspension .

recently i just added some mesh to my 90-91 DIY grill (kinda hard to see in the pic). on top of the added looks, there is also the added security in doing this. people can't just reach in and pop my hood anymore.
                  Attached Files
                  - 92 LX coupe
                  - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Car looks hott man

'04 SB AP2 211whp 150wtq

Comment

damn makes me wanna jump on a RACK .. dude siiiiickkkkkk. lovin it alot .. much props.

Comment

I usually despise that color... but you made it look good...
                        RIP Lifsatrip7

Comment

Originally posted by timmy0tool
                          i have some other plans but they are just prospects as of now until i get some more money. it'll involve the motor for sure and some suspension .

recently i just added some mesh to my 90-91 DIY grill (kinda hard to see in the pic). on top of the added looks, there is also the added security in doing this. people can't just reach in and pop my hood anymore.
                          its not that hard to bust it out either.
                          this man is in desperate need of a jdm grill!!!!!!!

JDMED

buy my jdm part
                          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?p=544951#post544951

Comment

Originally posted by 4drcord

really is considering of staying with oem grill .. , tim looks hot bro .

Comment

Originally posted by 4drcord
                              its not that hard to bust it out either.
                              yeah i know you can just bust it out but it's better than just having no type of protection at all. i would like a jdm grill but like you said about manny's ride, i like the look of the oem grill a bit more. plus getting a jdm grill will set me back a bit (unless manny could hook me up with one *ahem ahem*).

i'm trying to get a 92-93 oem since i don't like the fitment of my emblemless 90-91. anyone have a clean one to sell me ?

thanks for the comments yall!
                              - 92 LX coupe
                              - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

buy a jdm one off ebay, dont they go for $10-20?
                                plus you can say they are jdm. or find one of those jdm red H'ed one..... doesnt someones cousin makes these in japan?

JDMED

buy my jdm part
                                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?p=544951#post544951

Comment

Working...
                                X