EXT: Accord grill hack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spartan1987
    Here's another question: When you hack a 90/91 grill and do it right is it exactly how a g-square is? I mean does it fit on a 92/93 front and look ok or does it line up wrong? the G-square looks about exactly the same and i wonder if it looks right on a 92/93 front end?
    It's not exactly like a G-Square, but it more resembles one than a 92-93 grill that's been modded. It should fit a 92-93, but it'll sit back a bit more than the 92-93 grill because the headlights on the 90-91 are not angled......but the 92-93's are. You could use a 90-91 bumper cover to get the right look, but then the 92-93 headlights would hang over the bumper.

There are some members with 92-93 bumpers on 90-91's, and visa versa. You could search to find them......
    1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

i have a question ...can this be done with a 92/93 grill and look as good or it has to be done with a 90/91 grill?
      My 1993 LX

Comment

Originally posted by k_checo
        i have a question ...can this be done with a 92/93 grill and look as good or it has to be done with a 90/91 grill?
        Uhm..... Mine IS a 92-93 grill dude. Either will look good if you take your time.
        1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

sorry guess i didnt see that
          My 1993 LX

Comment

92-93
            -1992 Accord EX H22 234whp 185wtq
            -1993 Accord EX SOLD
            -1995 Accord EX Wagon Daily Driver
            -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Comment

^^^ got exactly the grill i want. but i know that's not the stock grill u make at home cuz the cut for the H is not there anymore so he bought it like that. but dam i want exactly what he has rite there in his hand so i can paint the black part blue like my car and keep the grill in that color. but i'ma try doing that homemade grill. u guys said u dont see them grills at homedepot but... i see it i was lookin at it. they got huge mesh grill and small kind. u'll find it in the fence section should be all the way to the left side of the store from lookin at the store from the front. oh yeah. the grill looks okay wut u got buddy. but it's all waving and not straight. i understand u cut it too short. u did a good job for the first time.. but i say do it again. make it look like the grill this guy got in his hand. so perfect. u'll be satisfy. no offense.
              DEFJAM

MY RIDE ON CB7 DEFJAM on 93

Comment

Originally posted by defjamon22z
                ^^^ got exactly the grill i want. but i know that's not the stock grill u make at home cuz the cut for the H is not there anymore so he bought it like that. but dam i want exactly what he has rite there in his hand so i can paint the black part blue like my car and keep the grill in that color. but i'ma try doing that homemade grill. u guys said u dont see them grills at homedepot but... i see it i was lookin at it. they got huge mesh grill and small kind. u'll find it in the fence section should be all the way to the left side of the store from lookin at the store from the front. oh yeah. the grill looks okay wut u got buddy. but it's all waving and not straight. i understand u cut it too short. u did a good job for the first time.. but i say do it again. make it look like the grill this guy got in his hand. so perfect. u'll be satisfy. no offense.

not , it is homemade..he patched the spot where the emblem was and used body filler, etc...to make it sit flush

same thing im in the middle of doing right now

-- Check out my CB -- My CRV blackhousing thread!!-- My CG coupe--

Comment

for real ? then dam take some picture!! i got my grill off sittin on my passenger side cuz i wanna do sumthin to it it looks so ugly the stock grills.
                  DEFJAM

Comment

for real ? then dam take some picture!! i got my grill off sittin on my passenger side cuz i wanna do sumthin to it it looks so ugly the stock grills.
                    What do you think MY DIY is for you doush?! Go home, you're a loss.....
                    1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

rofl

-- Check out my CB -- My CRV blackhousing thread!!-- My CG coupe--

Comment

Originally posted by maroonaccord2.2
                        What do you think MY DIY is for you doush?! Go home, you're a loss.....
                        *****.. ur DIY look disgustin . that's why i'm askin him to post up some picture. cuz if i follow u i wouldnt like the result you "DOUSH"! w.e the hell that means.
                        i would rather buy the grill on ebay for 50 dollars.
                        DEFJAM

Comment

*****.. ur DIY look disgustin . that's why i'm askin him to post up some picture. cuz if i follow u i wouldnt like the result you "DOUSH"! w.e the hell that means.
                          i would rather buy the grill on ebay for 50 dollars.
                          lol, I'm white you jackass..... I'll admit, the pics aren't perfect but if you can't follow simple instructions you don't have a chance of completing a decent grill yourself let alone anything else remotely involved.

Go BUY one flyboy, see if I give a fuck. That requires a whole lot of imagination.....
                          1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

lol, I'm white you jackass..... I'll admit, the pics aren't perfect but if you can't follow simple instructions you don't have a chance of completing a decent grill yourself let alone anything else remotely involved.

Go BUY one flyboy, see if I give a fuck. That requires a whole lot of imagination.....
                            ... okay??
                            DEFJAM

Comment

... okay??
                              lol, are we done here? I just want to get along..... Ahahahaha!
                              1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

lol, are we done here? I just want to get along..... Ahahahaha!
                                yes sir..
                                DEFJAM

Comment

Working...
                                X