Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lsn92ex
    this car=dream car.
    that cb has an incredible stance with the 17's and that two inch drop.
    absolutely beautiful.

has anyone tried this yet?

does anyone know the model name for the wheels that are on there?
    I'm going to find them if its the last thing i do haha

Rial Alloy Wheels 17x8

You can get them through many wheel shops, although that exact wheel design may be a little old and hard to find.
    DEVOTE

Comment

Man u guys don't know how good u have it.

Originally posted by lordoja
      im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

no one banished you from the cb7 lifestyle we welcome everyone back with open arms

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
        where you been, is something wrong?
        i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

Originally posted by lokuputha
          Rial Alloy Wheels 17x8

You can get them through many wheel shops, although that exact wheel design may be a little old and hard to find.
          ...yeah, I'd really really like to find that exact wheel design... I understand it will be tough to find. I'll keep my hopes up haha

Comment

Originally posted by accordaffair
            no one banished you from the cb7 lifestyle we welcome everyone back with open arms
            I like the Max, it actually handles pretty well w/coilovers... but the Accord's suspension is world class, almost 20 years later (other than space-wise, no need for the rear suspension to take up so much room). The cars are cheap and easy to mod, and in abundance. :mad: Only thing is finding one in good running condition, and keeping up w/maintenance...

Originally posted by lordoja
            im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
              I like the Max, it actually handles pretty well w/coilovers... but the Accord's suspension is world class, almost 20 years later (other than space-wise, no need for the rear suspension to take up so much room). The cars are cheap and easy to mod, and in abundance. :mad: Only thing is finding one in good running condition, and keeping up w/maintenance...
              yeah the CB chassis was shared with the Prelude for two generations apparently, in the CL, Odyssey, ....

can't wait to put in new bushings and Koni Yellows.
              DEVOTE

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy

Given the dimensions of the car, it really doesn't take up much more space than a strut setup, and I would rather give up the .5" of interior space for a superior suspension design. Most of the rear suspension is under the floor, and most of the front suspension is below the shock towers.
                The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

bump this for good info!

member's ride thread
                  93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
                  99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
                  91 Accord SE 176k
                  97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

I love it!! I want some of those Rial wheels too!!

----I'm such a wheel whore, like I need a sixth set----pshhhh
                    97 Yamaha YZF600R

Vouches: wagalude/sleepycb7/accordexr33/yeamans17/heylookitsdylan/tommi/JDMH22ACB7/smokeeey420/sackingz123/
                    IDriveALude/Losiracer2/626cb7

Comment

c mak if you are looking for wheels...buy mine.

bump for a good read.
                      DEVOTE

Comment

Great article I really liked it! I am also very curious about what offset those wheels had. They look to be fairly low-ish dont they? Maybe something like +32 or +35?

1992 Honda Accord Coupe LX

Comment

Originally posted by vinbon63 View Post
                          Great article I really liked it! I am also very curious about what offset those wheels had. They look to be fairly low-ish dont they? Maybe something like +32 or +35?
                          those wheels were very wide, so yeah, it might have been a pretty low offset, 32-35 my guess too.
                          DEVOTE

Comment

so that book tells you STEP BY STEP how to tune your cb? i might have to buy those springs and shocks or is there better ones with the same hight demensions?

Comment

They rise their wooden pints and they yoik and sing
                              And they fight and dance 'till the morning

Dont forget my MRT for my 1992 Honda Accord LX

Originally posted by deevergote
                              Everything in Japan is made with carbon fiber and used panties.

Comment

Originally posted by jimborob76 View Post
                                so that book tells you STEP BY STEP how to tune your cb? i might have to buy those springs and shocks or is there better ones with the same hight demensions?
                                Koni Yellow dampers with some Neuspeed race springs, or a set of FFII's might be better than what they have spec'd out for their suspension. This article is a good 10 years old.
                                DEVOTE

Comment

Working...
                                X