No announcement yet.

K24/k20 Cb7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's what I'm thinking too. It's the only header that goes from 4 to 2 before the curve at the bottom. Unless you run the Skunk2 alpha that has all 4 cylinders coming down individually.

Comment

Car finally off to the shop.. Motor should be completed on Monday

Comment

It's Monday!
        Can't wait for vids.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Whew, it's been a while. I'm still not up and running but progress is definitely being made. Making sure everything is just right the first go round so I won't have to keep pulling the motor out after it's done. Here's the current state. Should have first start up done by the end of this week.

Comment

Exciting stuff! Are the mounts completely bolt-in, no welding?

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Yup they are. As long as you get the right mounts for your engine/trans setup. Innovative mounts are made for the RSX/Civic combo and Hasport for the TSX/Accord combo. That could change in the future though.
              Last edited by mjsstanley; 11-12-2017, 08:40 PM.

Comment

Finally got this thing in!

Comment

That's awesome! What are the next items on the agenda to get this thing going?
                  My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Just a few misc wrap up things now. Getting the harness wired up completely, need a new traction bar kit (A/C compressor was touching the old one), get the radiator in place..

All minor stuff at this point. I originally wanted it done by the end of October and since that didn't happen, I'm open it taking as long as it needs to to avoid having to keep pulling it out.

Let's hope by Christmas lol.

Comment

looking good man!
                      COUPE K24

Comment

Almost there guys. Few more wires to take care of and a few more parts to put on and we should be ready for first start up.

Comment

Originally posted by mjsstanley View Post
                          Finally got this thing in!

How's the oil pan clearance to the ground on the K? I heard people say it sits low to the ground.
                          For Sale Thread CLICK HERE!

1991 CB9 EX Wagon

1990 CB7 EX Sedan

1997 RA1 LX Wagon

CB7Tuner Discord CLICK ME! -- http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...02#post3285402

Comment

Originally posted by BreckAConner View Post
                            How's the oil pan clearance to the ground on the K? I heard people say it sits low to the ground.
                            Glad to see you are still around old pal! IIRC yes it does.
                            The CB7 Collector.
                            Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
                            92 LX Coupe F22A1
                            2013 Toyota Corolla S
                            92 EX Sedan F22A1
                            Originally posted by deevergote
                            Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

No joke, I looked at the car sitting on the tow truck and the first thing that came to mind was damn that oil pan sits low! And I'm riding stock height on 18s.

There's still decent clearance but you don't have your header to protect you any. The steel oil pan is a MUST.

Comment

Originally posted by mjsstanley View Post
                                No joke, I looked at the car sitting on the tow truck and the first thing that came to mind was damn that oil pan sits low! And I'm riding stock height on 18s.

There's still decent clearance but you don't have your header to protect you any. The steel oil pan is a MUST.
                                Is there a shallow oil pan for clearance?
                                For Sale Thread CLICK HERE!

1991 CB9 EX Wagon

1990 CB7 EX Sedan

1997 RA1 LX Wagon

CB7Tuner Discord CLICK ME! -- http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...02#post3285402

Comment

Working...
                                X