Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cpmike
    looks like it matches with ur cf hood
    Yes I agree, do you have any pics from a straight ahead, to let us see what it looks like with the rest of the front end.
    Jay
    Hittin Switches - Draggin XhaustAlways Under Construction

Comment

Originally posted by akkordlayinkit
      Yes I agree, do you have any pics from a straight ahead, to let us see what it looks like with the rest of the front end.
      Jay
      this is the best straight on shot i could find... it kinda just looks like a black hole (like the ones in the bumper) if you're not looking right up on it:

Comment

woah.. i thought u had no grille for a second.. haha.. it matches perfect..

Comment

the 90-91 grill actually sits a little in from the headlights. This is because the 90-91 grille, headlights, and bumper sat back about a quarter inch more that the 92-93 headlights, grille and bumper. You may notice that if you pop the 90-91 grille in it sits behind the little lip on the 92-93 bumper where the grille is.

Comment

Originally posted by accordtunerx
            it kinda just looks like a black hole
            Yea it does, but it still looks sweet though...
            Jay
            Hittin Switches - Draggin XhaustAlways Under Construction

Comment

Originally posted by xplode
              woah.. i thought u had no grille for a second.. haha.. it matches perfect..
              maybe my monitor just sucks but to me it just looks like its all the hood ... lol.

Comment

Originally posted by accordtunerx
                a pic of my DIY grill up close:

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh i like that!!! how'ed ya do it?!??!?!!

Centre PA SCCA

Comment

Originally posted by elchulo583
                  OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh i like that!!! how'ed ya do it?!??!?!!
                  thanks man.

read the first page of this thread, and you'll see the descriptions for how to do a grill similar to mine. through my posts, you'll get the idea for how i went about doing mine a litttle different.

Comment

i cahnge my front end from a 90-91 accord to a 92-93 accord by changing the headlights (black housing one-piece) and change the bumper and grill any questions email me for pics

Comment

just did my grill like king did it came out great good diy guys

Comment

accordtunerex- how did you fasten the mesh to the grill. i put mine behind the chrome on my first time but since i wreck it i wanna do it like urs.
                        I like Hummers to... Especially in the morning...

4x4 Connection.

Comment

Ok, here are my comments....

1) I think the grill looks better if you leave teh "H" with the mesh behind it.

2) I don't know why you all have problems with swaping 90-91 grills and 92-93 grills.

I have a 90 Accord wqith 90 head lights and 90 front bumper adn 92 grill. NO problems fitting it right it place. I am goignt o swap my bumper for a 92-93 one and I have seen the headlights side by side and there is NO difference and don;t say they mount different, because I have swaped headlights from a 92 onto a 90 several times and had no problems fitting them on the car with the 90 grill.

Anyways.

Good job ,man.
                          !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

accordtunerx that is sick, basically you mounted the mesh on top of the stock grille?

^sold

Comment

heres mine did it about a 2 years ago and didnt clear should have
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by shadetreecustom; 05-02-2004, 10:28 PM.
                              F22A1:blew up
                              F22A1/H22:blew up
                              F22A6/H22: " "
                              F22A4/H22: " "
                              H23A1 boosted:blew up
                              H23A1:traded
                              H23A1/H22 built:still in progress (getting my feet wet)

drive it like you stole it
                              FCB7(FRANKENSTEIN CB7 CLUB)

Comment

oh yeah wear gloves if you're in-experienced with cutting the mesh, damn my hands are all cut up, lol.

^sold

Comment

Working...
                                X