Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Very unique intake valves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, if these do work, I will be sure to ask, however, I can gaurentee that the price will be quite expensive, plus I would need to know the angle of each person's valve seats.

-Kyle
    SOHC Non-VTEC F-series for life

"It is the fools prerogative to utter truths that no one else will speak."
    -Morpheus (The Sandman)

Comment

Speaking of the guy from Brazil ( of Indian descent) who cut grooves into heads and raised compression ( 11.1:1-13.1:1 ) and had no detonation, and cooler exhaust gas temps. and yes got crazy mpg and power out of all kinds of cars, motorcycles, etc. heres a link http://www.mpgresearch.info/viewforum.php?f=48
      and to his site.
      http://somender-singh.com/component/...page/Itemid,1/
      hey wiccanvamp ( scary name) you gonna do any grooving or custom pistons?
      Last edited by spirit7623; 01-25-2007, 06:48 AM. Reason: link did not work
      Life is wide, limitless. There is no border, no frontier ~ Bruce
      My Page!

Comment

Broken Timing Belt.

Well my timing belt went on Tuesday. It bent some valves so I got on the phone with Vince today and he is pushing to get my valves finished ASAP. We're going to put them into my spare head, get it resurfaced and cleaned, and then install it with a Delta 272 cam. Hopefully the valves will be done by next week as I can't really afford to have my car down for very long.

As soon I have the valves in hand I will post up some pics, and get the car dynoed.

Does anyone have a dyno graph of a 5spd F22a with I/H/E/H23 manifold and 272 cam, for reference since I haven't been able to get my car to a dyno recently? I figure it's somewhere around 130-140hp on a Dynojet, but I need a relative idea of power with said mods for the dyno testing that will follow the valve install. Thanks again guys, I'll keep you posted.

-Kyle

-Morpheus (The Sandman)

Comment

Take a look at Hondafan81's red project.

He has those mods, plus a little more.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Yeah I know. But he had a ported head. I'm hoping for someone with ONLY those mods listed. So I have something to compare too. Ya know?

-Kyle

-Morpheus (The Sandman)

Comment

Working...
            X