10 Year Anniversary on CB7tuner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hiptech View Post
    Im not sure of the significance but do you guys realize that the average marriage only lasts 7 years...
    You jerk. Where was this post before I divorced my wife after 7 years. You could of prevented a lot hahaha

Originally posted by deevergote
    .......If they seem smart, and just trying to learn, I'll offer as much help as possible. If they seem stupid and lazy, I'll do my best to piss them off so they leave and never come back... while still answering the question.

Comment

I’m an old feeble here at 14 years, coming up on 11 without an Accord actually.
      • 1990 Accord LX - 2001 to 2007
      • 2006 Subaru WRX STi - 2007 to 2016
      • 1993 Toyota Xtracab 4WD Pickup - 2010 to 2011
      • 2013 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off-Road 4WD Access Cab - 2012 to 2016
      • 1999 Chevrolet Corvette 6MT - 2016 to Present
      • 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off-Road 4WD Double Cab Short Bed 6MT - 2016 to Present

I’d love to pick up a 1990s Honda to rebuild at some point but with rust in the Northeast it’s unlikely.

Comment

Weird

Comment

Originally posted by ChIoVnIdCa View Post
          Weird
          Word.
          The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Welp...I'm old

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Originally posted by ChIoVnIdCa View Post
              Weird
              sup stranger? you still in the Chelmsford area??
              Henry R
              Koni/Neuspeed
              1992 Accord LX R.I.P
              1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
              Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
              made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Looks like we both joined around the same time back in 2007. Time flies when I look back how long or not so long ago that was. The changes, the growth.
                The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Success
                  Looks like we both joined around the same time back in 2007. Time flies when I look back how long or not so long ago that was. The changes, the growth.
                  Time flies!

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Congratz. Unofficially, Ive been in and out this cb7 since my mom got it out of the dealer in Vacaville California back in 1992. Im the only one who's wrench on her. Officially I drove it off her it away from her driveway twelve years ago. I let her drive it for old time sake last year and she wanted it her car back. I almost made her walk home.

Comment

Working...
                    X