• Time
  • Show
Clear All

looks really good man, nice and clean.
    2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
    2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

UPDATE!

this is what happens when two of my mountain runners merge. either 4 wheels or 2, i'll have fun up there nonetheless ! i get the best of both worlds!

this

plus this

equals this

yakima roof rack and fairing w/ gary fisher joshua xo mountain bike
      1cor10:31
      - 92 LX coupe
      - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Lookin' good I like the bike rack and wheels.

Comment

i remember sportin' a THULE bike rack, with the A-pillars, but didn't have a bike tho', it was just for looks. at least, yours has a purpose..and the color of the bike almost matches your rims
          5.6L V8 32V DOHC
          JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

damn man i love your car its just so clean looking
            cb7 sold
            2002 mineral gray mustang gt not stock
            95 accord lx daily driver

Comment

bonor, I need to remain seated for at least 45 minutes.
              To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

timmy- looking lovely. the wheels are sick as always. i want to see gold on my car........
                does the rack scratch the roof?
                is it easy to put on if you only want to use it for a day?
                im getting into freeride and urban downhill and im constanly thinking about what the hell im goin to do?!

dominic

JDMED

buy my jdm part
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?p=544951#post544951

Comment

cb7deathride: thanks for the comment! i'll be returning the good gesture when your car is done for sure, and hopefully soon!

PRIMOCB7: i wanted the rack for the looks as well but the main function was key. the rack also somewhat braces the car reducing a minimal amount of chassis flex, but it creates more drag. it's different altogether though. the bike's color does kinda match my rims, but it would be dope if it matched exactly.

92accordDx: thanks, but the car is actually filthy in those bike rack pics .

SoySauceCb7: i think you are the first one to actually state that you got a hard on when you saw my car. well at least i think that's what triggered it. yikes! hehe

4rdcord: the rack has rubber feet that sit on the roof. it can scratch but you just have to be gentle. it's fairly easy to install (since the brackets are only holding onto the trimming of the windows) but i would just leave it on. if you would take it off, you would need to completely break it down to store it. it's not practical, well for me at least.
                  - 92 LX coupe
                  - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Where did you get the rack at? Do our cars share a model number with others? How much do they go for?
                    thanks dominic

JDMED

buy my jdm part
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?p=544951#post544951

Comment

Originally posted by 4drcord
                      Where did you get the rack at? Do our cars share a model number with others? How much do they go for?
                      thanks dominic
                      i got the rack from a friend who had a 92 accord. since he doesn't have a car anymore, the rack was simply collecting dust in his garage so he just gave it to me. he has a truck now where he has another rack that attaches to the rear towhook instead.

yakima racks are universal. the only specific thing that needs to be bought is the "Q Clip". refer to the pic below.

#8000601- #8000717 is the part number for a 92 accord. i believe some clips are interchangable with other cars. just check the model numbers at yakima's website. prices vary but you are looking at about $300 or so depending on the accessories. however i got mine for free !
                      - 92 LX coupe
                      - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

COOL SEEN

Man where and how you got a HID KIT from a GS 400 on your car and how much it ran you... An what type of headlights you got there.....
                        TRINI MAN

Comment

Re: COOL SEEN

Originally posted by TRINI-2-DE-BONE
                          Man where and how you got a HID KIT from a GS 400 on your car and how much it ran you... An what type of headlights you got there.....
                          i got my lexus setup from our favorite marketplace ebay for $240 shipped. it only came with two ballasts and two bulbs. there are only two wires coming out of the ballast, red (+) and black (-). i wired the ballasts straight to the stock 9006 bulb harnesses accordingly. i used a shield/adaptor to make the bulbs fit my H4 bulb housing on my JDM two-piece headlights. check out page 3 for more details and pics.

jdm two-piece headlights
                          having an H4 bulb housing makes retrofitting HIDs more simple than on the stock USDM 9006 bulb housing. check out usc's ride and homepage. you will get schooled with knowledge on this.
                          member's rides: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=&threadid=402
                          homepage: http://www.zukko.com/julian/
                          check out the lighting section.
                          - 92 LX coupe
                          - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

i always liked this car....

phacking clean man
                            welcome to the DOHC-side..muuuahahahahahah

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=1906

Comment

Hey Tim! I got an idea! How about next Tuesday we race. If you win, I'll give you the mirrors and all. If I win, you just buy them off me? 1 car headstart?
                              O'skool fo sho! You might hate, but I been doin' this long before you know.

Comment

sooo whats in it for you oliv?

btw, what about me! I dont get a deal on getting the mirrors

lol
                                OS^e
                                1993 Honda Accord LX Coupe

My Members Ride's Thread

StickyDilJoe: "JDM may be a fad, but making your car look like shit... thats forever"

Comment

Working...
                                X