• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jack_lee View Post
    Great work Johnny! Now I'm jealous.

Water started to leak on mine now.
    Thanks, Jack.
    Your CB is also the one make lots of people jealous.

my member's ride thread

Comment

Originally posted by Kev1990 View Post
      My first thought literally was HOLY FUCK! I love how clean the white is on your car. Would you be willing to sell it to me as it sits?:P LOL. How much did you pay for it?
      Thanks for your kind words.
      Actually car was covered with dust and need a big wash definitely.

I paid about $3000 for it, came with most of the JDM parts on it.
      You can check the 1st post to see the difference.
      The most obvious changes are the ITR rims and NSX calipers.

my member's ride thread

Comment

Damn, this jawn is ridiculous. Tastefully and subtlety done.

Very impressed.
        The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Wow, this white one is as nice as the black one. You never cease to amaze me Johnny. Man, keep it up.

Black Housing DIY 1991 Wagon Morimoto Retrofit
          JDM One-Piece Headlight Lens Repair

Comment

Ahh very very nice purchase for 3k even if it was dirty! I would a ran across the world for a 3k cb7 like that ahahahahaa even though my SE is just as clean OEM though. No fog-lights or intersection lights. This is one of my favorite white cb7's + p5ylance is very hawt too. How many miles does it have on it?

Comment

Ahh very very nice purchase for 3k even if it was dirty! I would a ran across the world for a 3k cb7 like that ahahahahaa even though my SE is just as clean OEM though. No fog-lights or intersection lights. This is one of my favorite white cb7's + p5ylance is very hawt too. How many miles does it have on it?
              3k is holy crap for common cbs but it's the final, limit edition imported to Taiwan.
              I did some brief calculation on the JDM parts, 1-piece headlights, fog lights,
              amber bumper lenses, power folding mirrors, window visors, rear fog lights,
              rear spoiler, rear windshield visor, how much did them cost?
              Oh! I forgot the 5-lug conversion and Euro-R calipers...

It has less than 115k on the mileage.

my member's ride thread

Comment

Wow amazing find I got the 93 SE recently for 1,450 so a bit less considerably in price. Nice miles on yours though. How much would you re-sell that car for if you were to?

Comment

Wow amazing find I got the 93 SE recently for 1,450 so a bit less considerably in price. Nice miles on yours though. How much would you re-sell that car for if you were to?
                  A 93 SE for 1,450? That's really a good price!

The so called "Special Edition" cb7s here share the same door panels
                  with the USDM SE and have gold emblems on them.

Ha! I don't think I'll re-sell my cb7s, both of them.
                  Besides, I live in Taiwan.

I've invested another 3k on it and have other future plans to go.

my member's ride thread

Comment

Here's the post with pictures of the car. I re-posted it to see what offers I could get most I got so far was 2,200 LOL it was a one owner car and does not drive or ride like it has 160k on the dash the way it pulls and shifts. You can barely hear the engine running unless your revving it high and the transmission is quiet unlike my whining 93 10TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION or my blue 90 LOL . I have receipts going back to the late 90's for oil changes and major work that dates back to 2007 totaling in 5,000-8,000 in repairs. Needed absolutely nothing besides a thermostat.

http://southjersey.craigslist.org/cto/4840621918.html
                    Last edited by Kev1990; 01-19-2015, 09:53 PM.

Comment

Needs to rehost the images of the rear calipers Im really interested in what kind of custom bracket you had made for the rears to work
                      Henry R
                      Koni/Neuspeed
                      1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                      1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                      Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                      made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by HenRoc View Post
                        Needs to rehost the images of the rear calipers Im really interested in what kind of custom bracket you had made for the rears to work
                        Here you are:

my member's ride thread

Comment

Hope this helps.

my member's ride thread

Comment

Ah yes that is the caliper brackets from Johnny Linn. I thought of doing that setup but couldn't find a good price for nsx rear calipers.

Comment

My interest has been peaked... I am curious to know how beneficial this upgrade is, considering how little load there is on the rear wheels. I imagine rear wheel lock up becomes a possibility with the increased rotor diameter and friction surface.

My NSX front caliper swap has proven to be a big improvement in my stopping power, but matching rears would be nice to have!
                              1993 Accord DX | Rosewood Brown Metallic

Comment

Man that thing is damn near perfect. All I would want is an auto to 5spd swap, a blue top H23A and a 91 SE interior. Ugh I love those Type R wheels, wish Rota made them in 17"

Originally posted by lordoja
                                im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Working...
                                X