No announcement yet.

lets talk about vaping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know it's irrelevant to the actual topic, but the dipshit mentioned in the first article that turned to vaping after his dentist suggested he quit smoking after dental surgery... that made me chuckle. The reason you're not supposed to smoke after oral surgery is that the sucking action can affect the clot in the wound, resulting in an abscess. Vaping is no different than smoking normally as far as that is concerned!
    That's like someone with a peanut allergy choosing to eat creamy peanut butter over chunky peanut butter... because the chunky peanut butter has peanuts in it.

Anyway, I completely agree with the concern of the origin of these devices and chemicals. Vaping may be relatively safe with pure, properly produced liquids... but how many shops can trace their liquid all the way back to the origin? All the way back to the lab? I doubt any bother. Cheaper products = more profit.
    Plus, who knows what has been added to some of them. If the big tobacco companies have added things to their products to alter the flavor, make them more addictive, etc... why wouldn't the companies making the e-cig liquids do any different?
    I know vapers like to assume everyone in their little hippy-dippy world is all lovey-dovey... but somewhere, there's a Chinese man in a business suit that has realized American dollars are still American dollars, even when the previous owner has passed away.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
      Your friendly neighborhood asshole is back-

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...n_5165480.html

http://www.nbcnews.com/health/health...arettes-n89366

I am sure there are other reports, because I have seen them online while reading the news, but I am not going to search them out.

If you vape, you should, as it's your health.

Just find it funny that everyone attacked me when I said that this shit wasn't healthy.

You are inhaling chemicals packaged in China, and we all know how reliable China is with chemicals.

To each his own.
      And they will every time. I have been vaping for over a year now. People I run into who vape as well in which I converse the subject with get almost hostile when I say "I'm sure it's not as bad for my health as smoking." They insist that it's in no way what so ever harmful and to even question the safeness of vaping is absurd. They don't even want to discuss it.

I don't even care about the fact that some chimicals are made in China or anything else. Say the e-juice is made with the purest form of vegetable glycerin and propylene glycol. It's still unnatural. Your inhaling a chemical that your not supposed to inhale. How bad is it for your health? I don't know. There could be almost no risk what so ever. But it hasn't been around long enough to study the full effects on the human body not to mention the long term effects. If you look back at history cocaine was also considered safe at one time.

Do I think it's a safe alternative to smoking? No. Do I think it's a safer alternative? Yes. Likely much safer.

Comment

there's other reasons for vaping other than health.
        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Been back on vaping from not using any nicotine for awhile...hanging out with so many smokers does hat to you,,,but I'm using Markten menthol and kinda like it so far
          " Insert funny quote here "

Comment

I vape because it tastes good. That's probably a stupid reason. And when I'm around smokers I have "something to do" if you get my drift. It's better than lighting up a cigarette.

I too have a ProVari with the Aspire Nautilus tank. I get all my juice from PB Dragon which they are simply awesome to do business with.

Comment

Bumpity bump lol.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/09/10/healt...ner/index.html

Thought id leave this here.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
                Bumpity bump lol.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/09/10/healt...ner/index.html

Thought id leave this here.
                Jesus the death tolls is going through the roof - now 0.00000004% of people that vape are dead.

If I wanted a more effective way of dying, I'd drive to work.
                14 Ford Focus ST - stock(ish) - E30 Tune + Green Filter =

Comment

Working...
                X