Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Mild F22 Build P2V Clearance / Camshaft Regrind Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mild F22 Build P2V Clearance / Camshaft Regrind Help

In process of a mild f22 extreme budget build.

A6 / H22 Hybrid Intake Manifold
    F22A1 Head with .030 milled off the head.
    Stock F22A1 block ( Not Touching the bottom )
    And I just shipped my camshaft to delta. I have not decided the regrind yet.

A member on here shared these specs sometime ago.

Bisimoto level 2
    intake opens ATDC: 4deg
    intake closes ABDC: 44deg
    exhaust opens BBDC: 41deg
    exhaust closes ATDC: 1deg
    intake duration: 220deg
    intake centerline: 114deg
    exhaust duration: 222deg
    exhaust centerline: 110deg
    overlap -3deg
    measure valve lift in/ex: .405"/.392"

My custom web
    intake opens ATDC: 2deg
    intake closes ABDC: 46deg
    exhaust opens BBDC: 44deg
    exhaust closes ATDC: 4deg
    intake duration: 224deg
    intake centerline: 114deg
    exhaust duration: 228deg
    exhaust centerline: 110deg
    overlap: 2deg
    measure valve lift in/ex: .430"/.417"

Curious if the Custom Web specs provided would be too much lift with .030 off the head and stock pistons.

Also im on the hunt for a adjustable cam gear for all of this mess I created for myself. Gusse they stopped making them a while ago

Thanks again.
    My System
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=165155

A little late, but here is a link to an adjustable cam gear.
    http://www.megatunning.com/obx-blue-...ccord-2-2l-f22

EDIT: the megatunning listing is no longer available, even though the website still shows it to be.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Cam-Gear-Ad...7891046?_ul=IL

This is the cam gear I ended up ordering just a couple months ago and it arrived as advertised, 40 tooth, adjustable cam gear that will fit. It seems to be of good quality, I haven't installed it on a running engine yet (I'm still waiting on a couple more parts to get here) but I did compare it dimensionally to the stock F cam gear and it is the same.
    Last edited by Size9zombie; 06-14-2021, 08:01 PM. Reason: Update on link info

Under Construction​​​​​​​​

Comment

Working...
    X