View Single Post
Old 01-21-2018, 11:51 AM   #71
Jarrett
Contributing Member

Jarrett . You'll never be this cool... Jarrett . You'll never be this cool... Jarrett . You'll never be this cool... Jarrett . You'll never be this cool... Jarrett . You'll never be this cool... Jarrett . You'll never be this cool... Jarrett . You'll never be this cool...
Send a message via AIM to Jarrett
I checked my old Yahoo Auctions for what I thought were the CD PFMs, and it turns out they were for a "CC" Accord. In this case they were a CC2/3 Honda Inspire, which is the same thing as a CB5 Honda Vigor. I sincerely apologize for misleading you and will pm with you more on that.

The main difference I've noted when looking at the UA1/2/3 PFMs is the connector style for the mirrors. They use a 2-pin and a 3-pin connector, instead of the half-populated 8-pin that the CB uses. You would have to swap the connectors out for one that would share the same pin style and include more blanks, or add a third connector in to achieve the heated mirror function. If the CB/CD-style pins can be found new, you could salvage the connector from the CB mirrors, and then cut/crimp the pins on for the new connectors. That would let you have the UA mirror motors and housings, with all the wiring being native CB. I only suggest this because the CB base has provisions to fasten the connector to itself in a fixed position, which I like.