No announcement yet.

xaaronx : 1990 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

got the gsquare replica sprayed and installed. yay or nay? either way, it will stay for a while. i think i just need a legend lip or a carbon hood so it doesn't stick out so much.

Last edited by xaaronx; 11-17-2009, 07:44 PM.
    90 ACCORD EX..<-- MR thread

Comment

you need some day time pictures then it'll look better right now i can barely see it.

Yes my name is Dang, Don't use in vain
      1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/Auto)
      1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/H22A MT)
      2008 Honda Accord EXL (Coupe/SanMarino/6spd)

Comment

looking nice!
        A.K.A BLACKCB7 ON FLACCORDS.COM

Comment

Rust needs to be taken care of, everything else looks pretty clean! What kind of wheels are those?
          1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
            Rust needs to be taken care of, everything else looks pretty clean! What kind of wheels are those?
            they're XXR 002's in 15x7". they're essentially a Watanabe GR8 knockoff but not everyone has 3k to spend on just wheels haha

Comment

no updates with the car really, just searching locally for a legend lip

Last edited by xaaronx; 11-28-2009, 07:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by xaaronx View Post
                they're XXR 002's in 15x7". they're essentially a Watanabe GR8 knockoff but not everyone has 3k to spend on just wheels haha
                In my opinion, your wheel/tire combo looks really good. If you had the "real deal" 3k worth of similar looking wheels on there, well....it would still prob look the same. Only difference would be the weight-of the wheels and your wallet. Looking good man.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=143599

Comment

thanks, man.

i just decided the other day that once i get all of my balljoints and stuff replaced, i will be saving up ~2 grand (or just pulling a loan) to get my rust fixed and then have the car painted black (or maybe a dark gunmetal like color)

Comment

lookin good bro. I wouldnt ge the legend lip. i would go with the CD5 lip.

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by civic_90_08 View Post
                      lookin good bro. I wouldnt ge the legend lip. i would go with the CD5 lip.
                      thanks. i was actually leaning toward the CD5 lip because there's one at the junkyard i frequent. i'll probably grab it before i throw on the fogs i just picked up so i can do it all at once.

Comment

broke 190,000 miles the other day... eek.

fogs arrived. just waiting on the harness, switch, and nokya yellow bulbs

Comment

just placed an order with TAS for my rotor-over-hub conversion and balljoint/suspension restoration kit. also ordered some extra knuckles that way i can swap out the lower balljoint on the new knuckles and install all of the brake stuff. so when it comes to put all the stuff on, all i have to do is separate the balljoints, axle, and tie-rods and just throw the new knuckle on

NOM NOM NOM

Comment

blah. still no actual pictures since the snow has melted.

with my friend's VW GTI

Comment

hanging out with faster, nicer cars ha. i still need to get a different lip.

Comment

Evo, yum. lol.

I'm diggin your car though. I'd like to see some nice daytime shots of the car and the engine bay. You should do that

Member's Ride Thread

Originally posted by mercyboy
                                I'd rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

Comment

Working...
                                X