Finally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally

I finally topped out my car. 115 miles per/hr that sucks Im either putting up for sale or im going h22. Me and my boyin a civic si was racing on the L.I.E going to manhatten i had him but he said he wasnt on the throttle like dat. he said he wasnt in vtec too. I believe him....lol

"Cocaine's a hellava drug"

ehhh to be at over 100 i'd would think he is pullin at leas some vtec yo!
    1991 White Accord LX 5-speed aka Lil' Red

Comment

i kno right, hes just mad because i kept up with him lol

Comment

u hit top speed and wanna sell it just like that?...dood wheres the love? go H22 or boost maN! see if that changes ur mind about selling.

*Needs*
        -New shocks
        -Struts
        -Drop
        -Cleaning
        -New Tires/Wheels
        -New Window Tint
        -Alot more lovin'

My Panda:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ghlight=Djmoua

Comment

hey when i was on my accord with stock f22 and with straight pipe and intake, I was going around 125 or more. Maybe a lil tune up you can go faster than that.

1992 Honda Accord EX My Ride Thread H23A BLUE TOP Complete

Comment

Originally posted by Alex13mod
            hey when i was on my accord with stock f22 and with straight pipe and intake, I was going around 125 or more. Maybe a lil tune up you can go faster than that.

that would depend on what you and he has right? Performance wise i mean..im sure he's maintains it well.

*Needs*
            -New shocks
            -Struts
            -Drop
            -Cleaning
            -New Tires/Wheels
            -New Window Tint
            -Alot more lovin'

My Panda:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ghlight=Djmoua

Comment

also would depend on if you has an ex or not casue the ex dont have a governer

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
              1992 Accord EX Coupe
              My FS Thread
              Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
              Originally posted by deevergote
              Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

lol did it take you like 2 miles to get going that fast too?? seriously, its not about top speed, its about acceleration!
                Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
                Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
                Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
                Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
                Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
                Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by fatboy1185
                  lol did it take you like 2 miles to get going that fast too?? seriously, its not about top speed, its about acceleration!
                  its actually about speeding efficiently.
                  I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

actually, when i went out to hit my top speed. It came pretty quickly. Not like forever like you guys say. It was still pulling nice at those speeds, and i was when the governer kicked in, bc i knew the motor wanted more

205k F22 FTW

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

yea i have an lx i was so shocked at 115 it hurt my feelings

Comment

Originally posted by Nikee110736
                        yea i have an lx i was so shocked at 115 it hurt my feelings
                        So you're going to sell your car?

How about modifying yours a bit. Chip the ECU and remove the governor if you really want to go faster.
                        Click for my ride thread.

Comment

i got a pt6 ecu if you want. 20 + shipping. its the ex computer. the govener and rev limiter is removed.
                          miss my turbo cb7
                          moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...t=88154&page=1
                            ^^^ Cheap power for your F22a1..

I haven't topped my car out in probably two years. The first time I did it, was an adrenneline rush. I was young, dumb and thought it was cool. I'm still impressed that my 91 LX could do 118mph back then when it only had 100k on the clock. Now with 130k on the clock, I've learned that top speed isnt going to win you anything besides a speeding and/or reckless driving ticket(s). It's acceleration and control that matter.

Comment

I have an LX but maybe old owned took it off, but now im on F20B Vtec so I go way faster than 115 with a P28 ECU.

1992 Honda Accord EX My Ride Thread H23A BLUE TOP Complete

Comment

Working...
                              X