• Show
Clear All

Quick, sell your STi!

http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/4970257173.html

Accord Aero-R

Comment

135,000 miles? Hello Australian GT-R!

Comment

It is going to be real hard not to buy an R32 for me when 2018 comes around, and we have between '89 and '93 models to choose from.
        *** Think of others before thinking of yourself. ***
        ********** Spread love, not hate. ***********
        ****Lift others up with kind and helpful words****

F20A_CB7, I miss you, but I will see you one day.
        "Nothing a little prayer can't fix."

MRT
        Selling on Ebay!

15.10 @ 90.42mph
        The quest for 9s ceased, now the goal is a circuit track monster!
        Current fastest Laguna Seca Lap: 1:52.889

Comment

2018? lol its not hard not to buy one right now, now that the 89 gtr is legal to be imported

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
          1992 Accord EX Coupe
          My FS Thread
          Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
          Originally posted by deevergote
          Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

I'm holding out for an R33, I think I actually will go after one once they're legal. I think there was one model year of the R33 that was actually crash-tested and added to the DOT's list of legal imports now when that one company was trying to loophole a bunch of GT-Rs into the country. For some low-mileage, legally imported Skylines, Silvias, Citys, etc, this place is continuously importing cool stuff:

http://www.japaneseclassicsllc.com/
            Last edited by CyborgGT; 05-01-2015, 10:46 PM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

actually cyborg you can import any 96-98 skyline right now, also I guess I'd better break the news to everyone....this build is being cancelled, for various reasons, I only get a weekend a month to work on the car as it is, and its a 2hr drive one way every time I go down to work on it, and having not worked on the car at all in the past 4-6 months I lost nearly all interest in it, and after talking to a friend about him getting an F2B swapped civic using the F20b it really made me want another Dohc F20B coupe, so I am going to sell my RB25 and buy a new 93 coupe and remake how my first coupe was only better, I already have a few cars lined up to go look at one of them being in Georgia lol, and a swap checked out just waiting on my engine to sell to grab both, theirs 2 guys down in colorado fighting over it atm haha hey I will let then duke it out, and I am actually going to make $700 on the RB over what i paid for it, I was actually getting worried when they asked em to do a compression test because i never did one on it, but it put out 150PSI across the board so yeah, I hate to let you guys down but I want a car that i know will handle the way I envisioned it to, instead of hoping, so I will be making another build thread once i get the new car because it is going to move very fast from stock through the different stages

1992 Accord EX Coupe
              My FS Thread
              Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

That's actually good news, I applaud you for the attempt. It would have been an amazing build, but I bet you can put the same love in your next build that is a tad bit simpler.

MRThttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=84102 93se h22/t2t4

Comment

So what ever happened to your moving to... was it Arizona? That idea canned, you haven't mentioned it in a while.

And that's cool to hear about the legal R33 years; you see that black GT-R with gold TE37s at CUSCC? Best of show, imo.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Originally posted by laz93se View Post
                    That's actually good news, I applaud you for the attempt. It would have been an amazing build, but I bet you can put the same love in your next build that is a tad bit simpler.
                    thanks, yeah I can't wait to get started on the new car, I was excited to work on the rwd conversion, but not nearly this excited lol

Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post
                    So what ever happened to your moving to... was it Arizona? That idea canned, you haven't mentioned it in a while.

And that's cool to hear about the legal R33 years; you see that black GT-R with gold TE37s at CUSCC? Best of show, imo.
                    Easily, I am surprised the Supra from my car club here in Wyoming got picked, sure it was nice but their was a lot nicer cars there

1992 Accord EX Coupe
                    My FS Thread

Comment

Originally posted by almostJDM View Post
                      2018? lol its not hard not to buy one right now, now that the 89 gtr is legal to be imported
                      I know you can get an '89 now, but I want a mint '93, so I will wait until 2018 when the '93s are legal. I have a weird thing about buying the last year of any chassis when it comes to the really desirable cars.
                      *** Think of others before thinking of yourself. ***
                      ********** Spread love, not hate. ***********
                      ****Lift others up with kind and helpful words****

F20A_CB7, I miss you, but I will see you one day.
                      "Nothing a little prayer can't fix."

MRT
                      Selling on Ebay!

15.10 @ 90.42mph
                      The quest for 9s ceased, now the goal is a circuit track monster!
                      Current fastest Laguna Seca Lap: 1:52.889

Comment

yeah i hear you on that one, it has the best of everything for that current model so I get what you're getting at now

1992 Accord EX Coupe
                        My FS Thread

Comment

Damn man I'm sad. Well gusse I'll be the only one with a rwd accord here soon. Once I find more time to wrench on her ( in a similar boat as far as time to wrench on it. Good luck with ur future build sir.
                          My System
                          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=165155

Comment

nah you wont be theirs a total of i think 4-5 different ones I am reading and hearing about on facebook now we just need to find out if they all pull through

1992 Accord EX Coupe
                            My FS Thread

Comment

Originally posted by almostJDM View Post
                              nah you wont be theirs a total of i think 4-5 different ones I am reading and hearing about on facebook now we just need to find out if they all pull through
                              Hmmm oh really now... A few months ago upone google searches I couldn't find any accord rwd v8 swaps... Well I hope to be the first reliable one then haha
                              My System
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=165155

Comment

There's the one V8 tubbed-out CB7 that was floating around eBay over a decade ago... not sure it was driveable. There was one that was posted on Facebook a while back that was running... but again, no videos of it moving, only idling (and getting the engine in there and running isn't nearly as hard as making it effectively move the vehicle... while keeping all the wheels pointing in the right direction!)
                                I heard rumors of a CB9 with a RWD S2000 swap a few years back, but it was never confirmed. Never found any videos of it, and only one member here claimed to have seen it in person.

Unless I see actual progress, I don't consider any project to be legitimate. Both of you guys have legitimate projects. Well... now one of you does...

tgdrums1990, I'm glad you came along when you did! Since this project is now cancelled, I'm glad we as a community still have a RWD conversion to look forward to!

Comment

Working...
                                X