No announcement yet.

GTA Online for Xbox360

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happened to me. Level 18 and $150K apartment, not too much cash and it was erased. Made a new one, level 34 with a $300K apartment because of mindless hours playing one level over the weekend.
    Be unique, like every other person.

CB7 Sold________________________E34 Sold________________________E39 Current

Comment

I was just playing with my friend and it was going fine. He got kicked though for some reason but I was playing without any issues. I'm sure someone else saw this but when I was playing it said that if you have any issues like your spot is erased then you have to go to the story mode and then go back to online and it should be back. But that's in theory someone will have to see if it actually works.

The Facebook group

Comment

I saw that too. Too bad it was not there the first time around but I am now 62 and had a great heist. Me and a friend stole a player's custom bike and loaded it onto a Titan (C130) and flew it around the map and held it hostage. He put a high bounty on me and we accidently blew up the bike in the plane. Good times.

Comment

Originally posted by XCRN View Post
          I saw that too. Too bad it was not there the first time around but I am now 62 and had a great heist. Me and a friend stole a player's custom bike and loaded it onto a Titan (C130) and flew it around the map and held it hostage. He put a high bounty on me and we accidently blew up the bike in the plane. Good times.
          Haha thats awesome. I just bought an apt last night. I think I'm level 19. When do the big money heists come in?

Comment

62?! WTF you doing?? I just started last night and played a little today and I think I'm rank 8. Just messing around doing races more than the missions and what not. Kinda peeved that you have to do so many races to be able to actually mod your vehicles. How'd you steal the C130? Is it easier online? I've tried multiple times in story mode and the dam props take so long to get started that the tanks come and blow me up.

The Facebook group

Comment

Before the updates you could restart any mission. There is a mission that pays $25000 and more than 4000RP and it only requires you to blow up a car. 1 minute mission time 1 minute in loading screens. The C130 spawns at the Sandy Shores air strip or one of the hangers at the air port.

Comment

What do you mean before the updates? You can still replay missions after you've completed them still. Or at least that's how it was up to like three days ago when I played last.

The Facebook group

Comment

The missions you get from characters, not like the fun team vs. team missions. Well there was an update that as far as I know, makes it impossible to quick restart successful missions.

Comment

Oh I got you now. Hmm I never noticed that before the updates. So tell me something, do you know what's up with the banking money? Like if you have 10k and you go to an ATM and put it in the bank and you get killed/die or something why is it gone when you respawn but your on-hand cash stays with you. But at the same time if you get killed by someone they can take at least some of your cash. So if that's the case WTF's the point of saving up money to buy stuff if you just lose it when you die?

I spent like three to four hours today trying to save up money to buy a garage and I was doing something and got killed and was going to go to an ATM and noticed I had 30k completely gone from the bank. Is it a specific way that you die or is it some glitch thing like when your cars disappear from your garage in the story mode?

You've been playing much longer it seems since I'm only ranked 14 so I'm hoping you have an idea.

The Facebook group

Comment

I know there are medical bills for dying which are based on total cash, both bank and on hand, and I believe is capped at $5000. They say if you have more than $5000 in cash you can lose it but I only have ever got $100 at most. My guess with $30K is a glitch. I have heard from my friends they have lost significant amount of money after depositing the money. As a side note you can deposit money from the phone. Go to internet > money and services > Maze Bank > Main Menu, then it is self explanatory from there.

Comment

The banking cash is good because from $1-$5000, if someone kills you then they get $100. If you get killed and you have more than $5000, then they get $100 + a percentage of what you have over $5000. I'm not sure of the number but that's what I've found.

They're constantly updating the game to make things balanced. Like XCRN said, he found a mission that paid well and gave good RP. He kept repeating it taking advantage of a balancing flaw, a big pay day in a short amount of time. I've done a mission where it took like 15-20 minutes, got like $1500 and 1000RP.

So Rockstar is trying to balance the game. They said the first 2 weeks to a month is going to be almost a Beta as they will be constantly working at it. For a good payday ($$$ & RP) that you can play over and over is any survival mode, try to play with people that understand otherwise it becomes "Scott Pilgrim vs the World" real quick and you get a little payday.

Comment

Races pay a quite a bit too. One way we ranked up somewhat fast was playing a GTA race on the track called "Down the Drain." It is sort of boosting but it is at least fun to do over for hours if you have 4 people.
                          Survival does pay well if you make it far enough so work on building a gun, preferably the MP5 and learn to use it well, and most importantly friends who are not idiots most of the time.

Comment

Well then I definitely got my money glitched because I had it then died once and it was all gone. But I still had exact same amount (~7k) in on-hand money so idk what happened.

And that sounds like me. Especially lately I've only been getting one or two thousand dollars for missions that take forever when your by yourself.

I did a survival with some guy that invited me (still not lvl 15 so can't do them on my own) and we got worked at the fourth round so it was very much Scott pilgrim. Did someone on here actually start a gang for people on here yet?

The Facebook group

Comment

I am in one and all we do is dick around, but there is that one rare occasion we do something productive.

Comment

All kinds of glitches lol i play survivor for the most payouts as long as you have a couple good guys playin with ya. HMU if you guys wanna play (CB JoeyG)

8 Accords so far:
                                '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
                                '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
                                (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Working...
                                X