This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Punky
    i know that legend back seats fit very well except for the back seat "Clip" to open the seats. it is not at the same place and not the same shape ... but its lookin very good !

I may be wrong, but when i was doing this swap, i read on the DIY that the back seats were usless for my coupe. I just left the nice black rear seats in the junkyard.

Comment

i personally like my stock marroon seats and interior.am i weird for that? .i don't really see any need to change them unless i can score some suppa cheap black recaro's

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

Still no verdict on S2000 seats? I'm maybe getting a pair for $500, so I'm wondering if the fab work is worth it...

Comment

Anyone know if you can fit NSX seats? I have a chance to pic some up.
          http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2418752

Comment

Originally posted by CB7 Fanatic
            Anyone know if you can fit NSX seats? I have a chance to pic some up.

You can make any seats fit. just takes a little fabrication. i say go for it.

Comment

so what do you need basically for rsx seat, please i would like to know, my seats are horrible and it doesnt please the ladies

enV this!!!!

member ride thing

myspace

93accordSE video!

Comment

I read throught this whole thread and I like how this is just full of questions and very few answers... I think it would be really helpful if we could make a list and confirm what sits fit coupe/sedan and years.
                Click for my ride thread.

Comment

Originally posted by timmy0tool View Post
                  is this confirmed?! funny thing is that yeah it's not covered anywhere on here yet!
                  look at my member ride thread ^_^ and thats your answer. and u can add them to the list for the 2nd time . ur welcome hehe
                  frostwhite225@gmail.com =VENMO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOB38zJu66o

[COLOR="Magenta"]

Comment

ok so im in the process of dying my maroon interior black and recovering the fabric on the door panels, i know im getting new red or black carpet, and possibly recaro itr seats, itr steering wheel, but i too, need to know what back seats will fit, if 5 gen will work im all over some black leather rears lol

Comment

5th gen will fit!!
                      plug and play

here is a member's ride with 5th gen front and back seat in a CB.. perfect fit

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...kjnboix&page=3
                      Last edited by cb95spd; 09-22-2008, 11:22 PM.

Comment

I guess I'll post my seats.

AE92 seats.

the front brackets lined up perfectly once I bent them at a 45 degree angle and drilled a hole.

the rear requires custom brackets. I took several layers of sheet metal, bent them to shape and drilled holes. Perfect.

These are era specific and very very supportive. The seats have lumbar support, front angle adjustment and also side bolster adjustment.

DEVOTE

Comment

any one ever put power seats from the legend?

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                          01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                          93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                          93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post
                            any one ever put power seats from the legend?
                            tonymontana1204 has some black leather front Legend seats in his coupe. I don't know if they're power though.
                            Originally posted by deevergote.
                            And please, for the love of God, type like a human being!

Comment

Does anyone know if the 6th genration accord rear seat fit in the 4th genaration coupe?

Comment

The power seats from the JDM CD fit nicely

And also, the power leather seats from the JDM Accord Ascot are a direct swap too

Click sig to view MR thread

Links to other rides:
                                Honda Accord Euro-R
                                Honda Odyssey Absolute
                                Honda City I-DSi
                                Honda Stream

Comment

Working...
                                X