Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stupid question... Is the passenger side considered Left or Right?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stupid question... Is the passenger side considered Left or Right?

I'm about to buy a new shock, and I don't know which side the passenger side is! Everywhere calls them Left or Right. I'd think right, since that's what it is from the driver's seat, but from the mechanic's point of view, it's left... I feel like such a noob!

i would say its the right but dont hold me to that, i dont wanna be responsible for u buying the wrong shock, im pretty sure its the right tho

Comment

passenger side is considered the right side. "Auto Body Repair 101" hehehe

Comment

Originally posted by 92accordlex
        passenger side is considered the right side. "Auto Body Repair 101" hehehe
        Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
        The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

Well, on a "probably sure" from cpmike, I took the chance and ordered the Right side. I figured the only thing that is different are the brake line brackets, since the AGX have them on the shock... I can always zip tie em on!

Anyway, I ordered the shock, put my coat on, and got in my car to go to work. Before I even turned off my street, Eric from Tire Rack called me to confirm that I only wanted ONE shock. I asked him which was which (with the hopes that he could change the order if I was wrong) and right was right Thanks guys!

Comment

Starboard

Comment

Great, yet another term to confuse me!

Comment

Working...
              X