lets talk about vaping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lets talk about vaping

does anyone on here vape? i quit smoking yesterday and switched to my new hobby, vaping.

my current setup is:
    Ego Vamo with vw/vv topped with an innokin iclear 30
    Lavatube 1.0 with a clear cardo
    visit vgruk

Is that like the Ecig or Ehookah? I like the Ehookah. I finally learned how to French inhale with that. Kush is too harsh on my nose lol.

I haven't built my own epen for anything yet. The tobacco shop down the street from me you can build your own for $45. That's not bad but I'm not a heavy smoker and when I am smoking I'm either at a social smoke (hookah bar) or I'm smoking green with friends. Other than that I'm good.

Comment

i guess i get the vaping thing for smokers but i was at a local car show and it seemed like all everyone was doing was talking about their setup/what flavors haha.i also know a bunch of people who dont even smoke who picked this up. seems fairly silly to me.

"Tucking tires and wires."
      The Chronicles.

Comment

I bought this today:

It's an Ego, Kangertech Pro Tank and apple e-juice

I like it and sprung for the kangertech tank because it holds more and is glass instead of plastic.

Comment

the kanger pro tank is a great thing to start out on. i just like the iclear because it wicks more juice so i can get bigger clouds.

which ego is that? the twist?
          visit vgruk

Comment

I vape as a step down to completely smoking. I haven't touched a cigarette in 5 weeks. Started with a 18mg/nicotine bottle of e-juice and is currently on 12mg. I have the eGo v3 with a EVOD clearomizer. The EVOD clearomizer burns cooler but leaks a bit if you fill it past the halfway point. The Vapor shop has over 200+ flavors of e-juice, it can be frightening just trying to make a decision.

Comment

Originally posted by koslauj View Post
              I vape as a step down to completely smoking. I haven't touched a cigarette in 5 weeks. Started with a 18mg/nicotine bottle of e-juice and is currently on 12mg. I have the eGo v3 with a EVOD clearomizer. The EVOD clearomizer burns cooler but leaks a bit if you fill it past the halfway point. The Vapor shop has over 200+ flavors of e-juice, it can be frightening just trying to make a decision.
              iii buy all my juice from https://www.pbdragon.com

the business is just a guy and his family. Great juices. I order all my shit from him
              visit vgruk

Comment

Originally posted by RyanD View Post
                the kanger pro tank is a great thing to start out on. i just like the iclear because it wicks more juice so i can get bigger clouds.

which ego is that? the twist?
                you know, I'm not sure, I think so but there aren't any markings on it so I cant say for sure. I too am wanting to quit cigs so this is my choice.

Comment

Originally posted by KpoweredCB7 View Post
                  you know, I'm not sure, I think so but there aren't any markings on it so I cant say for sure. I too am wanting to quit cigs so this is my choice.
                  as you can see in my sig i have been off the cigs for a little while and have not looked back. i love vaping.

if you care to learn more about the world of vaping i would rec. grimgreen on youtube. there are some pretty cool things out there.

the way you can tell if that is a twist is if you can vary the voltage by a twist knob at the bottom
                  visit vgruk

Comment

The thing about it for me, is I want to punch people that "vape" in situations that its just not appropriate. I was at the junkyard the other day and this fuck was "vaping" as he was cashing someone out. I mean, people don't apply the rules of smoking to vaping basically and that pisses me off.

Really? In the fucking grocery store?

Im picking out bananas, you're blowing "vapor" within a couple feet of me and my kids. WTF? WTF is wrong with people that situations like this are created and then they have to ruine it for everyone.

It would be nice if you could do shit like this in a bar setting, commonplace designated "vaping" zones or whatever.

But seriously, the fucking idiots will ruine it for you guys by "vaping" in the wrong places at the wrong times and then there will be as much of a stigma over it as there is smoking now. Personally, it fucking pisses me off already. Seriously. The wal mart cashier can "vape" between customers? No fucking way.

But I've seen it. And shit like that is absoloute fucking crap in my opinion, and it is the thing that will overshadow this hobby negatively.

Just like Shadow was saying in the gun thread about how people are publically/openly carrying assault rifles and acting stupid about their "rights" when the cops show up and want their ID-this is the same bullshit. People are exploiting the fact that there are NO LAWS around public use of this, so, they do it in the most ridiculous ways to be assholes.

For no fugging reason basically. And I hate that that attitude seems to be trending among people I see "vaping"
                    Originally posted by wed3k
                    im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

Originally posted by toycar View Post
                      The thing about it for me, is I want to punch people that "vape" in situations that its just not appropriate. I was at the junkyard the other day and this fuck was "vaping" as he was cashing someone out. I mean, people don't apply the rules of smoking to vaping basically and that pisses me off.

Im picking out bananas, you're blowing "vapor" within a couple feet of me and my kids. WTF? WTF is wrong with people that situations like this are created and then they have to ruine it for everyone.

It would be nice if you could do shit like this in a bar setting, commonplace designated "vaping" zones or whatever.

But seriously, the fucking idiots will ruine it for you guys by "vaping" in the wrong places at the wrong times and then there will be as much of a stigma over it as there is smoking now. Personally, it fucking pisses me off already. Seriously. The wal mart cashier can "vape" between customers? No fucking way.

But I've seen it. And shit like that is absoloute fucking crap in my opinion, and it is the thing that will overshadow this hobby negatively.

Just like Shadow was saying in the gun thread about how people are publically/openly carrying assault rifles and acting stupid about their "rights" when the cops show up and want their ID-this is the same bullshit. People are exploiting the fact that there are NO LAWS around public use of this, so, they do it in the most ridiculous ways to be assholes.

For no fugging reason basically. And I hate that that attitude seems to be trending among people I see "vaping"
                      I totally agree with your statement, even if it is prop glycol and stuff, I wouldn't want people blowing it near me, just like I wouldn't want people blowing their smelly breath on my face.

I only do it at my house, because I don't want anyone to throw a fit.

Comment

Well, thats why our government is so bloated. Because if there wasn't a law or regulation against it, assholes would do it because they can.
                        1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

Originally posted by toycar View Post

Eat a snickers, buddy. It's just vaping

I use the Blu e-cig, I get plenty of nicotine out of it!

BB6->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=200445<Summer Lover
                          BD6->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=194262<Dailey/Future AutoX
                          Mazda 6s->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201313<Wifes
                          CB7->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=189108<Sold

Comment

Woah woah woah. Vaporizing "tobacco juice" in public is not the same as smoking in public. We know that the second hand smoke from smoking is harmful to others, and that people are inconsiderate, and corporations are willing to accept the consequence (they push the issue of "people are smoking here and I don't want that" on to their customers), and so, the people as a whole decided we needed government regulation to deal with that issue.

So far, though, the "second hand vapor" has not been shown to affect others in any way, other than the stigma they readily associate with it. Regardless, however, if that stigma is enough that the people think there should be similar regulation, it will happen. But, that regulation is totally ill-founded! That's INSANE! Taking away freedoms just because someone has a problem with it is the wrong move; there needs to be research and some sort of foundation. Kpowered's example of "your breath smells, get out of here" is great: you seriously don't expect there to be regulation against bad breath and personal space, right? That's handled through social means, no need for regulation. How is vaping any different? Don't like that folks can vape at Hy-Vee? Don't go there! Or better yet, make a big stink about it and don't go there! If you think the problem is enough that there needs to be regulation to fix it, why not exploit that huge market and open your own grocery store where vaping is not allowed? Sounds really profitable...

Sorry for the rant-nature of the post; wanted to get this in before the topic diverged.

Comment

Originally posted by reklipz View Post
                              Woah woah woah. Vaporizing "tobacco juice" in public is not the same as smoking in public. We know that the second hand smoke from smoking is harmful to others, and that people are inconsiderate, and corporations are willing to accept the consequence (they push the issue of "people are smoking here and I don't want that" on to their customers), and so, the people as a whole decided we needed government regulation to deal with that issue.

So far, though, the "second hand vapor" has not been shown to affect others in any way, other than the stigma they readily associate with it. Regardless, however, if that stigma is enough that the people think there should be similar regulation, it will happen. But, that regulation is totally ill-founded! That's INSANE! Taking away freedoms just because someone has a problem with it is the wrong move; there needs to be research and some sort of foundation. Kpowered's example of "your breath smells, get out of here" is great: you seriously don't expect there to be regulation against bad breath and personal space, right? That's handled through social means, no need for regulation. How is vaping any different? Don't like that folks can vape at Hy-Vee? Don't go there! Or better yet, make a big stink about it and don't go there! If you think the problem is enough that there needs to be regulation to fix it, why not exploit that huge market and open your own grocery store where vaping is not allowed? Sounds really profitable...

Sorry for the rant-nature of the post; wanted to get this in before the topic diverged.

So ya. Probably ok for vaping on a plane, at a funeral, in the hospital, in cabs, and anywhere else its technically legal. No issues at all. (minus the social implications and eye glaring).

I agree with toycar. Just because you can doesn't mean you should. Respectful adults usually know the line.

Comment

Working...
                              X