• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NWaccord View Post
    My 92 LX

Wow its really really clean.
    Freedom Is Not Free
    U.S Army 02/08 Medically Discharged

Comment

Last edited by NWaccord; 08-15-2010, 08:52 PM.

MRT H22A - 302whp - N2O
      MRT F22B - 643whp - 529tq @ 30psi
      11.33 @ 131mph @ 27psi

Comment

I just noticed the custom dipstick retainer, crankcase pressure high enough to pop it out?

I hear great things about those direeza star specs, i have their little brothers on my car (DZ101s). how do you like the rubber youre running?

As i think i said before, nothing like a clean frost white with the se painted trim treatment

Comment

[QUOTE=scudweiser;2601280]
          I just noticed the custom dipstick retainer, crankcase pressure high enough to pop it out?
          No its that the rubber grommet is weared out and jus to be safe on a hard bump or something.

I hear great things about those direeza star specs, i have their little brothers on my car (DZ101s). how do you like the rubber youre running?
          There awesome for street tires i think. There very grippy tires. just wit the turbo it burns them. There much bettr on my h22

As i think i said before, nothing like a clean frost white with the se painted trim treatment
          Thanks bro ive always like the white cb7, especialy a coupe with sedan rear conver.
          Last edited by NWaccord; 08-16-2010, 02:44 AM.

MRT H22A - 302whp - N2O
          11.33 @ 131mph @ 27psi

Comment

If that manifold doesnt work out, you should have KS build you one, it would probably be expensive but they would be able to make it reliable and it would look sick with all those sectioned welds that they are known for!

Last edited by Macaqueistrong; 08-17-2010, 08:03 PM.

Comment

damn the turbo sounds healthy.

Comment

If that manifold doesnt work out, you should have KS build you one, it would probably be expensive but they would be able to make it reliable and it would look sick with all those sectioned welds that they are known for!
                Yeah I already talkd to him about it before. I just decided to do this one till I blow the block and build a new one with forged internals. But yes his manifolds are really nice. Have you heard his EK h22? 750whp!!!!

MRT H22A - 302whp - N2O
                11.33 @ 131mph @ 27psi

Comment

Originally posted by RedMagic187 View Post
                  damn the turbo sounds healthy.
                  Its done very well for over a year, never had a problem with it. Thnks bro

MRT H22A - 302whp - N2O
                  11.33 @ 131mph @ 27psi

Comment

coupe is looking damn well clean and fast. Let us know what happens with the tune.

Comment

Originally posted by NWaccord View Post
                      Yeah I already talkd to him about it before. I just decided to do this one till I blow the block and build a new one with forged internals. But yes his manifolds are really nice. Have you heard his EK h22? 750whp!!!!
                      No, I've never had the chance to hear it running .

He's using an H2B setup though right? Why dont you try running a B series tranny?

Comment

Originally posted by MDJ-7BC View Post
                        No, I've never had the chance to hear it running .

He's using an H2B setup though right? Why dont you try running a B series tranny?
                        Yeah hes using a B16 tranny housing wit custom gears. Like really long gear ratios!!! I think a B16 tranny would be way to short for this power especially when I hit over 450whp. It would just be wheel spin like crazy even wit drag slicks! The tranny I have now is a remanufactured JDM f22b tranny wit a Syncrotech LSD with a lil shorter gears than f22a. It should work a lot better than a b16 tranny at that HP.

MRT H22A - 302whp - N2O
                        11.33 @ 131mph @ 27psi

Comment

*UPDATE*
                          Alright guys I had the DYNO tune apointment @ KaizendSpeed (KStune) for this friday. However I cancelled it because I snapped! Jus ordered BISI spec 9:1 PISTONS,LONG RATIO RODS,86mm headgasket. And Im also working with BISIMOTO himself for prototype on making the FIRST in the COUNTRY F22B DOHC Valve Springs, Retainers I need them for my BISI 2.4 Turbo cam. I Plan on having it running and tune within 1 MONTH @ around 23psi

MRT H22A - 302whp - N2O
                          11.33 @ 131mph @ 27psi

Comment

what arp studs did you use for this head?
                            thanks
                            New paint job and bumper 8/8/11
                            tsx retrofit
                            f22b dohc boosted
                            custom gauges pods

Motivation is one of the keys to life....tell me "can't" and I wll show you I can

Comment

Fuck this build is exciting!

Comment

Working...
                              X